ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Assylum Processing Delay

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Adelani1987
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Assylum Processing Delay

Post by Adelani1987 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi I’m Busayo from Scotland, I applied for Assylum January last year and I went for the first interview/screening and was given registration card of 2years as brp but since then I have not received any further communication from HO either by post or mail or messages , I called my lawyer and told me he didn’t receive any communication as well and it’s more than a year now. I have not done the main interview. I got to know when I gain admission from school and has started lectures for 2weeks that I have termed and absconded by HO and claim they have been trying in touch with me for appointments but I didn’t respond. Please I’m confused because I didn’t receive any communication in person or through my lawyer which they are aware of since inception of my applications. They told the school I changed my address but I knew they didn’t post to my former address because I checked often till July/August last year and was expecting then to get in touch with me through the lawyer.