Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Dede_2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Dede_2020 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Can anyone recently received any decision Share there experience as I see there is no updates for long

Thanks

Yahas76
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:59 am

Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Dear All,

Hope that everyone is Fine, I am new here and wanted to know that is Solicitor / Lawyer is necessary to be hired for Asylum case ??? Or I can apply and follow up directly with HO.

kindly advice accordingly.

Have a Nice Day.

Dear All,

kindly reply for above mentioned question.

Thanks alot ....

wikki
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:17 am
Mood:

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by wikki » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:59 am
Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Dear All,

Hope that everyone is Fine, I am new here and wanted to know that is Solicitor / Lawyer is necessary to be hired for Asylum case ??? Or I can apply and follow up directly with HO.

kindly advice accordingly.

Have a Nice Day.

Dear All,

kindly reply for above mentioned question.

Thanks alot ....
If you are confident enough you can do without a solicitor. but if it comes to a point whereby you have to go to court, then it is advisable you get one at that time.

Yahas76
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:58 pm

wikki wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:44 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:59 am
Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Dear All,

Hope that everyone is Fine, I am new here and wanted to know that is Solicitor / Lawyer is necessary to be hired for Asylum case ??? Or I can apply and follow up directly with HO.

kindly advice accordingly.

Have a Nice Day.

Dear All,

kindly reply for above mentioned question.

Thanks alot ....
If you are confident enough you can do without a solicitor. but if it comes to a point whereby you have to go to court, then it is advisable you get one at that time.
Dear Wikki,

Thanks alot for your reply, i m also thinking Same.

Have a very Good Day.

Violetsareblue
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Violetsareblue » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Could the moderator/someone advice me on this please. I’m still waiting for initial decision from ho (4months since interview). Ill be having a change in circumstance as I’ll be giving birth to a British child in a 2 weeks and this wasn’t noted to the home office. Once I have my child’s British passport, can I send it to home office because part of my asylum claim is based on fear of my separated husband family and I now have a child outside my marriage or wait for a decision to be made before taking any further step.
I’m just worried because the ho are recently taking really long to make a decision on claims.
I also have 5 children( from previous husband)which are dependent on my asylum claim.
Someone advice please??

jay287
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:14 pm
Could the moderator/someone advice me on this please. I’m still waiting for initial decision from ho (4months since interview). Ill be having a change in circumstance as I’ll be giving birth to a British child in a 2 weeks and this wasn’t noted to the home office. Once I have my child’s British passport, can I send it to home office because part of my asylum claim is based on fear of my separated husband family and I now have a child outside my marriage or wait for a decision to be made before taking any further step.
I’m just worried because the ho are recently taking really long to make a decision on claims.
I also have 5 children( from previous husband)which are dependent on my asylum claim.
Someone advice please??

Hi violet. Yes inform them, if you have a solicitor let your him/her do it, it will help with your application. Happy new year good luck!

Yahas76
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yahas76 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Dede_2020 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:44 pm
Can anyone recently received any decision Share there experience as I see there is no updates for long

Thanks
Dear All,

Kindly share the decisions if any, it will give hope and information.......

Thanks.

Yommy cui
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yommy cui » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 am

Hi all
I will appreciate help with your advice pls

Am currently a failed asylum seeker and receiving accommodation and finance help.
My asylum appeal was exhausted in the beginning of 2018. I was planning to make a fresh submission but hasn’t done so.
Currently at an asylum accommodation with my kids and my partner and the eldest is 6years with special needs ( autism). The kids were born here.
At the time of the claim my child needs was not established yet.
Am thinking if this will make any difference in the application positively or is there any other form of application that will help.
We have been here for about 9 years via previous student visa and psw

rina
Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Yommy cui wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 am
Hi all
I will appreciate help with your advice pls

Am currently a failed asylum seeker and receiving accommodation and finance help.
My asylum appeal was exhausted in the beginning of 2018. I was planning to make a fresh submission but hasn’t done so.
Currently at an asylum accommodation with my kids and my partner and the eldest is 6years with special needs ( autism). The kids were born here.
At the time of the claim my child needs was not established yet.
Am thinking if this will make any difference in the application positively or is there any other form of application that will help.
We have been here for about 9 years via previous student visa and psw
I recommend that you also post on the FLR(FP). You may get some advice there.

rina
Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:49 pm

rina wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Yommy cui wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 am
Hi all
I will appreciate help with your advice pls

Am currently a failed asylum seeker and receiving accommodation and finance help.
My asylum appeal was exhausted in the beginning of 2018. I was planning to make a fresh submission but hasn’t done so.
Currently at an asylum accommodation with my kids and my partner and the eldest is 6years with special needs ( autism). The kids were born here.
At the time of the claim my child needs was not established yet.
Am thinking if this will make any difference in the application positively or is there any other form of application that will help.
We have been here for about 9 years via previous student visa and psw
I recommend that you also post on the FLR(FP) thread. You may get some advice there.
immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-a ... l#p1858013

Yommy cui
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yommy cui » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 pm

Thanks a lot

Dede_2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Dede_2020 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Hi everyone
It is been 4 weeks since I done my biometric didn’t hear anything back and 7 weeks since I sent the additional documents as they requested
Any same situation here please share

Thanks

shooroma
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by shooroma » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:53 pm

Dede_2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:04 pm
Hi everyone
It is been 4 weeks since I done my biometric didn’t hear anything back and 7 weeks since I sent the additional documents as they requested
Any same situation here please share

Thanks
Hi@Dede,

I wouldn't get too worried, as not very much gets done during the festive period.This is the first full week after the Holidays so things should start to move soon. You have run the marathon and the last bit is the most difficult, hang in there , Victory is yours. All the best for you

shooroma
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by shooroma » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:06 pm

rina wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:49 pm
rina wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Yommy cui wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 am
Hi all
I will appreciate help with your advice pls

Am currently a failed asylum seeker and receiving accommodation and finance help.
My asylum appeal was exhausted in the beginning of 2018. I was planning to make a fresh submission but hasn’t done so.
Currently at an asylum accommodation with my kids and my partner and the eldest is 6years with special needs ( autism). The kids were born here.
At the time of the claim my child needs was not established yet.
Am thinking if this will make any difference in the application positively or is there any other form of application that will help.
We have been here for about 9 years via previous student visa and psw
I recommend that you also post on the FLR(FP) thread. You may get some advice there.
immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-a ... l#p1858013
Hi@ Rina

You have more chances of being granted leave to remain if your child has lived continuously in the UK for 7 years. You mention that your eldest is 6 , when does he turn 7? You have mentioned about your child having special needs, this should count in his favour of him remaining in the UK , but I think he needs to first satisfy the 7 year rule. All the best

Yommy cui
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yommy cui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:19 pm

Thanks a lot for the advice
He will be 7 early 2021

shooroma
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by shooroma » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:25 pm

Yommy cui wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:19 pm
Thanks a lot for the advice
He will be 7 early 2021
You are welcome @ Yommy, Its not very long to go.I know the waiting is not very easy but you have already done the great part.

Yommy cui
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yommy cui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:28 pm

I know
Thanks for your encouragement. It means a lot.

shooroma
Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by shooroma » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:34 pm

shooroma wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:25 pm
Yommy cui wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:19 pm
Thanks a lot for the advice
He will be 7 early 2021
You are welcome @ Yommy, Its not very long to go.I know the waiting is not very easy but you have already done the great part.
You can start gathering your evidence towards the end of 2020 in preparation for your further Submission should you wish to make your submission when your child turns 7 early next year. Good luck

Dede_2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Dede_2020 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:04 pm

shooroma wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:53 pm
Dede_2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:04 pm
Hi everyone
It is been 4 weeks since I done my biometric didn’t hear anything back and 7 weeks since I sent the additional documents as they requested
Any same situation here please share

Thanks
Hi@Dede,

I wouldn't get too worried, as not very much gets done during the festive period.This is the first full week after the Holidays so things should start to move soon. You have run the marathon and the last bit is the most difficult, hang in there , Victory is yours. All the best for you

Thanks for your kind reply

Yommy cui
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Yommy cui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:18 pm

shooroma wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:34 pm
shooroma wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:25 pm
Yommy cui wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:19 pm
Thanks a lot for the advice
He will be 7 early 2021
You are welcome @ Yommy, Its not very long to go.I know the waiting is not very easy but you have already done the great part.
You can start gathering your evidence towards the end of 2020 in preparation for your further Submission should you wish to make your submission when your child turns 7 early next year. Good luck




Thanks

Post Reply
cron