ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
madhavi16
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:03 am

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by madhavi16 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:16 am

rina wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:22 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 pm
Hi Rina it’s depends on each individual case, mines was less than 3 hours. Remain calm and Goodluck 👍🏾👍🏾 Let us know how you did after the interview. It’s not complicated at all you will do great .
Thank you soooo much for the encouragement! I have been given an interview next week. Very short ntoice but it has been a llooong wait so I thank GOD..
Good Luck Rina.

Amissah87
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Amissah87 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:59 pm

Hi alvin5,
I don't know your faith, but what I will say your partner should make the fresh claim application and attach all the evidence you have currently. Then have faith in GOD that it will succeed. And you will definitely have your babies.
The caseworker is a human being like us. Some have compassion for people and also remember DL is granted on compassionate grounds when someone does not qualify under any immigration rule. So when one is granted DL most of the time it is stated on their approval letter as "LEAVE OUTSIDE THE RULES ".
REMEMBER THIS WHAT " GOD CANNOT DO", "GOD CANNOT FIX", " GOD CANNOT SOLVE " does not exist.

rina
Member of Standing
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Fri May 14, 2021 7:25 pm

madhavi16 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:16 am
rina wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:22 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 pm
Hi Rina it’s depends on each individual case, mines was less than 3 hours. Remain calm and Goodluck 👍🏾👍🏾 Let us know how you did after the interview. It’s not complicated at all you will do great .
Thank you soooo much for the encouragement! I have been given an interview next week. Very short ntoice but it has been a llooong wait so I thank GOD..
Good Luck Rina.
Thank you so much!!!!

Laureen007
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Laureen007 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Amissah87 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:59 pm
Hi alvin5,
I don't know your faith, but what I will say your partner should make the fresh claim application and attach all the evidence you have currently. Then have faith in GOD that it will succeed. And you will definitely have your babies.
The caseworker is a human being like us. Some have compassion for people and also remember DL is granted on compassionate grounds when someone does not qualify under any immigration rule. So when one is granted DL most of the time it is stated on their approval letter as "LEAVE OUTSIDE THE RULES ".
REMEMBER THIS WHAT " GOD CANNOT DO", "GOD CANNOT FIX", " GOD CANNOT SOLVE " does not exist.
Aww I’m only reply because of this “what God cannot do, does not exist” do you watch NSPPD? :)
Yes indeed, WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST :D :D

Amissah87
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Amissah87 » Sat May 15, 2021 12:49 am

Hi Lauren007
Yes I do watch NSPPD. And as believers of christ we must hold on to our faith and those words. I believe this year we will come out victories. Everyone of us on this platform will come back very soon with testimony.

alvin5
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 10:30 am

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by alvin5 » Sat May 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Amissah87 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:59 pm
Hi alvin5,
I don't know your faith, but what I will say your partner should make the fresh claim application and attach all the evidence you have currently. Then have faith in GOD that it will succeed. And you will definitely have your babies.
The caseworker is a human being like us. Some have compassion for people and also remember DL is granted on compassionate grounds when someone does not qualify under any immigration rule. So when one is granted DL most of the time it is stated on their approval letter as "LEAVE OUTSIDE THE RULES ".
REMEMBER THIS WHAT " GOD CANNOT DO", "GOD CANNOT FIX", " GOD CANNOT SOLVE " does not exist.
Dear Amissah87, many thanks for your kind words. I will try my best and submit all documents I have in my hands. Our destiny is in God’s hands. God will arrange the best thing for us. Thanks 🙏

Laureen007
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Laureen007 » Sat May 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Amissah87 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:49 am
Hi Lauren007
Yes I do watch NSPPD. And as believers of christ we must hold on to our faith and those words. I believe this year we will come out victories. Everyone of us on this platform will come back very soon with testimony.
Yes I believe that too. We all will have good news and again I’m happy to see a fellow NSPPDian here :)

rina
Member of Standing
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Tue May 18, 2021 11:51 am

How long have you received a decision and biometerics after your substantive interview? In my letter it said I will recieve a decision in 6 weeks and wondering if that been the case for you all

Indu2
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:16 pm

rina wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:51 am
How long have you received a decision and biometerics after your substantive interview? In my letter it said I will recieve a decision in 6 weeks and wondering if that been the case for you all
Hi guys
I have some question I just want to ask what’s the procedure of first tribunal and how much court fees because I am waiting to go to court
Thanks guys

Amissah87
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Amissah87 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:35 am

Hi Indu2
You don't pay any cost fee as an asylum seeker. Every expenses is covered by legal aid.

Indu2
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Wed May 19, 2021 11:34 am

Amissah87 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:35 am
Hi Indu2
You don't pay any cost fee as an asylum seeker. Every expenses is covered by legal aid.
Hi amissah87

I don’t get legal aid I am paying I didn’t get because if I take it’s gonna be very long do you know what’s prosdure of first tribunals

rina
Member of Standing
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Wed May 19, 2021 1:14 pm

rina wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:45 pm
madhavi16 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm
[quote=madhavi16 post_id=<a href="tel:1982901">1982901</a> time=<a href="tel:1611141004">1611141004</a> user_id=241322]
Hi, I am new to this page. I have been waiting nearly 2 1/2 years for my substantive interview. My solicitor, MP and my self sending HO emails but unfortunately no reply. Does anyone experience the same? Can someone please tell me whom should I contact. :(
After nearly three years, finally I got an appointment date for my main interview. Guys please pray for me.
great news I hope 🤞🏾 you won’t have to wait long for a positive decision 🙏🙏🙏
How long is the substantive interview from start to finish? Does anyone know?
[/quote]

Ladies, I have finished my interview and I leave it all to God now. @Madhavi16, hope yours went okay. I just realised we had it on the same day :D :D

madhavi16
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:03 am

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by madhavi16 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:22 pm

rina wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:14 pm
rina wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:45 pm
madhavi16 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm
[quote=madhavi16 post_id=<a href="tel:1982901">1982901</a> time=<a href="tel:1611141004">1611141004</a> user_id=241322]
Hi, I am new to this page. I have been waiting nearly 2 1/2 years for my substantive interview. My solicitor, MP and my self sending HO emails but unfortunately no reply. Does anyone experience the same? Can someone please tell me whom should I contact. :(
After nearly three years, finally I got an appointment date for my main interview. Guys please pray for me.
great news I hope 🤞🏾 you won’t have to wait long for a positive decision 🙏🙏🙏
How long is the substantive interview from start to finish? Does anyone know?
Ladies, I have finished my interview and I leave it all to God now. @Madhavi16, hope yours went okay. I just realised we had it on the same day :D :D
[/quote]

Hi Rina,

i hope so.Now its in God hands 🤞🏾

ApRaj2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by ApRaj2021 » Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 pm

Hi :D

Asylum further submissions refused with appeal rights :shock:
Now need to apply for court :idea:

Does anyone have experience about this? :roll:

I saw lot's of people said further submissions refused with appeal rights is a positive out come and lot's of time judge will give a favour to applicant

Can you share your ideas please :oops:

Thank you

Laureen007
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Laureen007 » Sat May 22, 2021 12:10 am

ApRaj2021 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 pm
Hi :D

Asylum further submissions refused with appeal rights :shock:
Now need to apply for court :idea:

Does anyone have experience about this? :roll:

I saw lot's of people said further submissions refused with appeal rights is a positive out come and lot's of time judge will give a favour to applicant

Can you share your ideas please :oops:

Thank you
Hello when did you apply and how kind did it take for them to make a decision on your case?
Yeah most people have said the judges normally makes decisions on the favour of applicants, just pray and hope for the best. Hopefully it will be that way for you

Indu2
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:21 am

ApRaj2021 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 pm
Hi :D

Asylum further submissions refused with appeal rights :shock:
Now need to apply for court :idea:

Does anyone have experience about this? :roll:

I saw lot's of people said further submissions refused with appeal rights is a positive out come and lot's of time judge will give a favour to applicant

Can you share your ideas please :oops:

Thank you
Hi
Ap raj 2021
I am also same like your situation appeal rights granted now waiting for go to first tribunal and get ready for got court it will take 4-6 months so ready mate if you have good barister you can win case

Amissah87
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Amissah87 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:16 am

Hi ApRaj2021
When did you submit your further submissions
Did you do biometrics
When were you refused

ApRaj2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by ApRaj2021 » Sat May 22, 2021 9:24 am

Hi

I submitted my Further Submission 2019
And nearly 2 years it took for come decision

ApRaj2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by ApRaj2021 » Sat May 22, 2021 9:26 am

Indu2 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:21 am
ApRaj2021 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 pm
Hi :D

Asylum further submissions refused with appeal rights :shock:
Now need to apply for court :idea:

Does anyone have experience about this? :roll:

I saw lot's of people said further submissions refused with appeal rights is a positive out come and lot's of time judge will give a favour to applicant

Can you share your ideas please :oops:

Thank you
Hi
Ap raj 2021
I am also same like your situation appeal rights granted now waiting for go to first tribunal and get ready for got court it will take 4-6 months so ready mate if you have good barister you can win case

Hi Indu
Did you get court date?

Indu2
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:26 pm

ApRaj2021 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 9:26 am
Indu2 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:21 am
ApRaj2021 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 pm
Hi :D

Asylum further submissions refused with appeal rights :shock:
Now need to apply for court :idea:

Does anyone have experience about this? :roll:

I saw lot's of people said further submissions refused with appeal rights is a positive out come and lot's of time judge will give a favour to applicant

Can you share your ideas please :oops:

Thank you
Hi
Ap raj 2021
I am also same like your situation appeal rights granted now waiting for go to first tribunal and get ready for got court it will take 4-6 months so ready mate if you have good barister you can win case

Hi Indu
Did you get court date?
Hi apraj
No I am waiting go to court do u pay for your solicitor

Blindedbythelights
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Blindedbythelights » Sun May 23, 2021 11:14 am

Hi apraj sorry to hear that you have been refused however it’s really positive that you have been granted appeal rights I have two questions
1. were u asked for biometrics before refusal ?
2. Do you have legal aid ?
I think if you don’t have a right to work then you must apply for legal aid as this creates a big impact on your case as a asylum seeker.

Indu2
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Sun May 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Blindedbythelights wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:14 am
Hi apraj sorry to hear that you have been refused however it’s really positive that you have been granted appeal rights I have two questions
1. were u asked for biometrics before refusal ?
2. Do you have legal aid ?
I think if you don’t have a right to work then you must apply for legal aid as this creates a big impact on your case as a asylum seeker.
Hi blindedbylights
They don’t ask biometric if they going to refused and it’s really hard to case accept from home office and if they ask biometric they going to grant your viza and didi you get any updates from them

ApRaj2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by ApRaj2021 » Sun May 23, 2021 10:07 pm

No they didn't ask biometrics from me

ApRaj2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by ApRaj2021 » Sun May 23, 2021 10:08 pm

Also no Legal aid

Billy8899
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:41 pm
Mood:

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Billy8899 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:51 pm

Hello
Hope everyone is well, I just want to thank this post and everyone involved in it. My wife has been granted her visa after long struggles. More than happy to help anyone with any questions

Billy

Post Reply
cron