Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rina

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:40 pm

moore100 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:37 pm
if you claim asylum you can just tell them any story which you know and you will include your human right also which is your partner and kids and they will consider that when they want to make decisions and grand you 2.5 year instead of 5 years ok because they grand human right 2.5 year and they grand asylum 5 year .. people's just use asylum so they won't pay and they will look at the human right inside asylum ok
My case is different tell me what do you think? I applied using flr fp in 2017. After waiting and chasing them this year, they sent me letter asking me to apply for asylum and gave me a screening date.

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Hi moore100. I did 2 application first one I did in June 2017 and I did biometric after about month. Now I did another application in March 2019 an solicter give me biometric letter same day.

Samiel
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Samiel » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:48 pm

Not yet. Still praying

moore100
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:23 am

hello everyone... can i know which bank I can open with asylum work permit card and also can i open NI number