ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum interview suspended

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aleeza
Pakistan

Asylum interview suspended

Post by Aleeza » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:27 pm

Hi folks,
I was invited for main interview last week but unfortunately it was cancelled by HO bcz i was taking med for some infections they said bring a letter from your GP that you are non infectious,i submitted the letter in nxt 3 days but no reply or response from them?my interview was called after 1 year :(. Does anyone had ever face it,whats the fate??

Salwa
Newly Registered
Morocco

Re: Asylum interview suspended

Post by Salwa » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:42 pm

I’m sorry about that.
I’m new, I want to apply for screening in January. I’m on tourist visa but I can’t go back to my country, my dad want me to marry my cousin, before he wanted to marry me to a guy who is 60 years, I’m only 22 years old. I was abused by my dad and oncles. I can’t go back there as they will kill me. Also I’m worried to go to asylum seeker ventre in case they refuse me. Any advice please?

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Post by Chidiebube » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:51 pm

Hi Aleeza, if for some reason your substantive interview was cancelled it can take long to get another one. In your case it is an infection implying it can affect others so they are giving you enough time to heal and that won't sound good to you. Just keep waiting until you hear from them.

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Post by Chidiebube » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:58 pm

sorry about that.
I’m new, I want to apply for screening in January. I’m on tourist visa but I

Hi Salwa,

Do not be afraid to apply for asylum except you can survive in the country without difficulties in your present condition. The Home Office like and want everyone to be documented

Go and get a legal aid lawyer and make your application. You can apply without the help of a lawyer but ensure you get one soon after your application.

Good luck.