ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brp renewal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mikamike
Newly Registered
Chad

Brp renewal

Post by mikamike » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Hi all, I need some advice. I lost my brp and submitted an application to get a replacement end January but haven’t heard nothing from home office yet. Also two years ago when I received my brp my passport was never returned to me. I called the hone office and was advised sometimes they retain expired passports. Now another issue is I’give got to renew my brp soon but how haven’t received a replacement yet and don’t have a passport. Does someone have any advice? It’ll be much appreciated. Thanks :)

keskinta
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Brp renewal

Post by keskinta » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Hey, Any updates as I am kind of in the same boat I have lost my BRP and applied one in December haven't heard any thing from them.