ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we apply under Ukrainian family scheme for uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

talkhome

Can we apply under Ukrainian family scheme for uk

Post by talkhome » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:36 am

My friend is in following situation: Can he apply under Ukrainian Family Scheme using exceptional circumstances clause as he was not resident in ukraine before 01/01/2022.

His wife and 2 Sons are Ukrainian National he has Permanent Resident Permit of ukraine.

6 years ago when he got married, they shifted to Pakistan. They had plans that they will shift to Ukraine sometime around 2022 but it didn’t happen as situation got worse.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can we apply under Ukrainian family scheme for uk

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:10 pm

You don't qualify then if you did not live there before 1st jan 2022. The scheme requires evidence to prove you qualify.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-a ... cheme-visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.