ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover Letter To Address Visit Visa Refusal Objections

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abhiarm
Newly Registered

Cover Letter To Address Visit Visa Refusal Objections

Post by abhiarm » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:52 am

Hi All,

Can someone please share the format of the cover letter to attach when re-applying for a visa to address the following objections raised by ECO.

You have applied to travel with your wife to visit your daughter and her family in the UK for 5
months. I acknowledge the importance of maintaining family contact and I have considered
all aspects of your application. I note that in support of your application you have submitted
a copy of your son in law’s BRP card showing he holds Tier 2 General conditions, working in
the UK, a letter of support and copies of his funds. However, I also need to consider your
current circumstances in your home country as part of an overall assessment of your
application and intentions in the UK. Whilst I have acknowledged that your sponsor states
they will financially support you, it is your circumstances which are paramount to your
application.
You state you are self-employed with a business and that your annual income is 300,000
INR (£2,970 at Oanda exchange rate of £1 = 101 INR). However, the documents submitted
with your application do not demonstrate you own a business that is currently operating and
generating the income you state you receive. In addition to this it is noted you are planning
to spend 5 months in the UK, possibly 6 months according to the letter from your son in law.
I am unable to establish how you can be absent from your business for such a lengthy
period of time. The information and documents provided with your application do not
demonstrate how your business will be managed in your absence. You have declared on
your visa application form that you previously spend 6 months in the U.S last year in 2020.
Given the above, I am not satisfied you own a business in India and are in receipt of the
income declared by you.
In support of your application you have submitted a bank statement in your name from SBI
(account number ending 6352). I note during June and July your personal bank account
received a total of 567,010 INR (£5,614) which exceeds your annual income. The
documents provided with your application do not demonstrate the source of these funds and
there is nothing to indicate they are business transactions.
From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted I am
not satisfied that your circumstances are as stated and that you have presented an accurate
account of your financial circumstances in your home country. In addition to the above you
have not declared any property or assets in your name and the information and documents
provided by you do not demonstrate what family ties you have in India. Your wife is travelling
with you to the UK. I am not satisfied you have shown that your ties to your home country

are such that you would leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. In light of all of the
above I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to the UK now. I am
therefore not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor and will leave the UK at the end of your
visit. Your application for a visit visa has been refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c).

Thanks
Abhi