ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Covering Letter for Family Visitor Visas (Parents)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vsrakesh
Newly Registered

Covering Letter for Family Visitor Visas (Parents)

Post by vsrakesh » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 am

My parents are applying for family visitor visas from India. I have provided them with the following documents

6 months bank statements
6 months pay slips
No Objection letter from letting agency and tenancy agreement
Invitation Letter from me
Return Air tickets
Utility bills
My tier 1 visa copy

My parents will submit their bank statement and translated property documents to convince that they will return home.

Have been searching for a cover letter format which my parents need to submit along with their application but could not find it. Do they need a cover letter ? (I have already given an invitation letter).

If any of you guys have gone through this process, could you please provide me a sample cover letter and also let me know if I am providing all the required documents ?

Have got an appointment in Chennai office on 2nd May .

Thanks
Last edited by vsrakesh on Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuruvi

Re: Covering Letter for Family Visitor Visas (Parents)

Post by kuruvi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

vsrakesh wrote:My parents are applying for family visitor visas from India. I have provided them with the following documents

6 months bank statements
6 months pay slips
No Objection letter from letting agency and tenancy agreement
Invitation Letter from me
Return Air tickets
Utility bills

My parents will submit their bank statement and translated property documents to convince that they will return home.

Have been searching for a cover letter format which my parents need to submit along with their application but could not find it. Do they need a cover letter ? (I have already given an invitation letter).

If any of you guys have gone through this process, could you please provide me a sample cover letter and also let me know if I am providing all the required documents ?

Have got an appointment in Chennai office on 2nd May .

Thanks
I feel the evidence you are giving is good and you can do without a covering letter.

devendranadh.b

Post by devendranadh.b » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am

Hi,

Hope your parents also need to submit the health insurance / travel insurance.

Gurus, Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards
Dev

vsrakesh
Newly Registered

family visitor visa

Post by vsrakesh » Tue May 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Got visa applications approved with the submitted documents. An Travel / Medical Insurance is not mandatory. But good to have.

seanpa
Newly Registered

Family visitor VISA Property document is in Hindi

Post by seanpa » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi
I am applying for my mothers family visitor VISA but as a proof that she will return back to india i am providing her property docuement but that document is in HINDI, can you please let me know what should i do in this situation.

BR
Seanpa

vsrakesh
Newly Registered

Re: Family visitor VISA Property document is in Hindi

Post by vsrakesh » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi,

You can get the document translated into english using a Lawyer or any other certified person.

IMO, the return tickets alone are good enough. but adding translated property documents will convince UKBA that your Mother will return back to India.

Hope you get the visas soon

Thanks
seanpa wrote:Hi
I am applying for my mothers family visitor VISA but as a proof that she will return back to india i am providing her property docuement but that document is in HINDI, can you please let me know what should i do in this situation.

BR
Seanpa
:D

chagan

Post by chagan » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:01 pm

vsrakesh wrote:Hi,

You can get the document translated into english using a Lawyer or any other certified person.

IMO, the return tickets alone are good enough. but adding translated property documents will convince UKBA that your Mother will return back to India.

Thanks

BR
Seanpa
Hi Rakesh,

I am planning to call my parents on visitor visa.
The docs you sent was original or you can send scanned copy of all above listed docs.
Also I have one bad flat is it okay or we have to have another room to accomodate them. Do they check wether the flat is tow bed or One bad?

vsrakesh
Newly Registered

Post by vsrakesh » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Always better to provide original when it comes to rental agreement, utility bills, payslips bankstatements etc..

It is difficult to say whether a one bed flat is good enough. If it is just you and your parents. it might be OK. But please do more search on this forum to get exact details.

If you are already with your family and inviting u r parents, a 1 bed flat is not sufficient for getting the visa. The visa office might check if u r staying in a 2 bed flat.

hope this helps

chagan wrote:

Thanks

BR
Seanpa
Hi Rakesh,

The docs you sent was original or you can send scanned copy of all above listed docs.
Also I have one bad flat is it okay or we have to have another room to accomodate them. Do they check wether the flat is tow bed or One bad?

chagan

Post by chagan » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm

vsrakesh wrote:Always better to provide original when it comes to rental agreement, utility bills, payslips bankstatements etc..

It is difficult to say whether a one bed flat is good enough. If it is just you and your parents. it might be OK. But please do more search on this forum to get exact details.

If you are already with your family and inviting u r parents, a 1 bed flat is not sufficient for getting the visa. The visa office might check if u r staying in a 2 bed flat.

hope this helps

chagan wrote:

Thanks

BR
Seanpa
Hi Rakesh,

Thanks Rakesh

skumar45

Post by skumar45 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:40 pm

vsrakesh, Do you have the covering letter that you may have used ?