ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Death in uk ( urgent visa from Pakistan)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Guftaiman
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Death in uk ( urgent visa from Pakistan)

Post by Guftaiman » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi

I have quick query if anti f could help or experienced it. One of my family member has died in Manchester and she wanted to be buried in UK. Her sisters and brothers are devastated and they wanted to see her before she reaches her last destination.

Can they apply for an urgent visa from Pakistan. And how long they will take to process the application. I suppose they won’t expect every detail of their position in uk eg wage slips etc since it’s an emergency

Thank you

bubbly2703

Re: Death in uk ( urgent visa from Pakistan)

Post by bubbly2703 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Guftaiman wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:17 pm
Hi

I have quick query if anti f could help or experienced it. One of my family member has died in Manchester and she wanted to be buried in UK. Her sisters and brothers are devastated and they wanted to see her before she reaches her last destination.

Can they apply for an urgent visa from Pakistan. And how long they will take to process the application. I suppose they won’t expect every detail of their position in uk eg wage slips etc since it’s an emergency

Thank you
Hi,

That is a tough call really as it would be a visitors visa....am sure they will need documents on how they will sustain themselves during their time here. About the time frame I also don't think there is anything like an urgent visa as it all goes down to the caseworker. Just wait for somebody who may have been in this situation. Condolences.