ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in receiving decision

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

concerned dad
Newly Registered

Delay in receiving decision

Post by concerned dad » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:03 pm

Hi - I have received emails from VFS today stating that our application has been completed but UKVI are saying we can't find out what the decision is until the letter has been sent which could take another 10 working days.

Can decisions be changed inbetween the application being completed and the letter being sent out or have I just simply misunderstood what "completed" means?

Is there any way of finding out or speeding this step up? It seems crazy that people in UKVI know the decision but we don't!

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Delay in receiving decision

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Nothing you can do but wait to collect the passport you won't know the decision until then and no one you can chase about it either
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.