ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Additional-Bear-8
Newly Registered
India

Help! Visitor visa

Post by Additional-Bear-8 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:22 pm

Hi
My Mom's visa was refused back in 2016 stating the below reasons. I want to apply for her along with my Dad's for a standard visitor visa to visit us to help me with the birth of my child.

Little background story: My dad runs a business with Mom as a partner, he was about to be paid but got the customer to pay him on my mom's bank account thinking it will help her with the application.

So I want to know whether this is going to affect the current application this time? Is there anything I need to show regarding the last application? any advice please as it is important both my mom and dad get their visas?

thank you very much,

"The decision:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-10 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors because:
You seek entry for 2 months and 21 days to visit your son. Whilst I acknowledge that he will be able to maintain and accommodate you it is your circumstances that I must assess.
You have submitted a passbook from HDFC Bank in your name showing an account mostly in 5 figures since inception However on 25/07/2016, 1 week before your application, the Sum of INR 200,000 was deposited by *******. There is no Indication in your application as to who this person is and I am not satisfied that the money Is yours or is available for your exclusive use. I am not satisfied therefore that the book
shows a true picture of your financial situation. I am not satisfied therefore that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor and intend to leave the UK on completion of the period stated. (Para V4.2 (a) and (c)).

Future Applications

Any future UK visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change.
Entry Clearance Office
Date of refusal decision
17 Aug 2016"[/i]

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Help! Visitor visa

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:27 am

Address such areas as financial requirements to ensure it does bring any doubt or questions.
I.e. there should be consistent verifiable historical tend for the period which the account statement to be printed covers.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:37 am

Additional-Bear-8 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:22 pm
Hi
My Mom's visa was refused back in 2016 stating the below reasons. I want to apply for her along with my Dad's for a standard visitor visa to visit us to help me with the birth of my child.

Little background story: My dad runs a business with Mom as a partner, he was about to be paid but got the customer to pay him on my mom's bank account thinking it will help her with the application.

So I want to know whether this is going to affect the current application this time? Is there anything I need to show regarding the last application? any advice please as it is important both my mom and dad get their visas?

thank you very much,

"The decision:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-10 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors because:
You seek entry for 2 months and 21 days to visit your son. Whilst I acknowledge that he will be able to maintain and accommodate you it is your circumstances that I must assess.
You have submitted a passbook from HDFC Bank in your name showing an account mostly in 5 figures since inception However on 25/07/2016, 1 week before your application, the Sum of INR 200,000 was deposited by *******. There is no Indication in your application as to who this person is and I am not satisfied that the money Is yours or is available for your exclusive use. I am not satisfied therefore that the book
shows a true picture of your financial situation. I am not satisfied therefore that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor and intend to leave the UK on completion of the period stated. (Para V4.2 (a) and (c)).

Future Applications

Any future UK visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change.
Entry Clearance Office
Date of refusal decision
17 Aug 2016"[/i]
With the UK visa, financials gets you 75% of the way. No chance in hell you get it if the finances aren't right,

Since your dad was applying alongside your mum, or if your mum was applying alone. She could easily have gone with your dad's account. Money doesn't have to be spread through both accounts. Especially so close to the visa date. "The alarm bells go off".

Your dad should separate his business account from his personal account. Personal account should be healthy and show a steady stream of consistent income (wages, shares). No sudden money!

If there is one (thrift or such sudden money credited), be prepared to back it up with paperwork of signatories and contributors and stuff.

One thing you never ever do is tender your business or company account and assume it's money for you to globetrot.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Additional-Bear-8
Newly Registered
India

Post by Additional-Bear-8 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:13 am

Thank you