ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Addresses for AN Form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

jas

Home Addresses for AN Form

Post by jas » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Hello,

I am preparing for my Naturalisation application (WP+ILR) and the NCS appointment is still three weeks away leaving me enough time to go through application again and again (and worries). However, for the time being, I have couple of queries. Please could someone advise.

1) Home Addresses for last 5 years - I have been away from UK for nearly 3 months during 2006. So, do I need to mention address outside of UK for those 3 months or leave it as a gap or mention the UK address which was receiving my post for that duration?

2) I have stayed as Paying Guest on couple of occasions but that was for very short durations and I didn't changed my postal address for those weeks. So, is it okay to use my enduring addresses rather temporary stay.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Filipinas

Address/es

Post by Filipinas » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 am

As I see it, you only have to mention the address/es that you consider as your current and past permanent residence/s those are the address/es you used to receive your personal posts and billings.

The address where you stayed for 3 months doesn't necessarily make it your "home" to merit putting as a home/residential address since it is generally not your real base.

Just make sure that (for whatever reason) if HO do check (w/c they rarely do not) they would be able to trace/connect you to all the addresses that you filled in/mentioned.

You are right, the more you review and over analyse the form, the more questions would crop up. Good luck on your application.

Filipinas

jas

Post by jas » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Filipinas,

Thanks. As you suggested, I will stick to main addresses that I have stayed over last 5 years and where I did received my bank/credit card statements. The other addresses where I was less than 3 months didn't had any bills or postal communication.