ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to go back when overstayed in uk.urgent reply pls

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

b4boy
Newly Registered

how to go back when overstayed in uk.urgent reply pls

Post by b4boy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:28 am

pls read the following biodata carefully about me.

my student visa exired on 30-11-2008
before expirey of student visa i applied for psw on 28-10-2008

my passport was expired on 10-04-2009 ( while my application was with home office).

on 25-07-2009 ( visa was expired, passport was expired) i received refusal due to my fotos was not upto standard.

there was no any advice to leave the country, rather it was adviced to reapply with new photograohs.

anyhow i write too many times to home office but they always repeat there statement.

now i want to go my country in urgent, pls guide me. my visa is expired my passport is expired. what is the process to go back with expired passport and visa. pls reply me.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:46 am

You may need to have a valid passport.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

b4boy
Newly Registered

Post by b4boy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 am

can i have a new passport, when i am here without visa ( over stayed ).

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 am

You should contact your Embassy.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 am

"there was no any advice to leave the country, rather it was adviced to reapply with new photograohs.

anyhow i write too many times to home office but they always repeat there statement"

What do you mean? Did you reapply as they advised? If you did, you are unlikely to be classed as an overstayer because you would be entitled to stay whilst your application was considered. If you didn't take the exceedingly easy step of getting hold of some new photos you have no reason to feel hard done by.

Stop fooling around, get yourself a new passport from your embassy and go home.

b4boy
Newly Registered

Post by b4boy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm

actually i cannot reapply because of the following reasons.
1; i am not eligible to apply for psw because i dont have valid visa.
2; cannot re-apply because my qualification is older than 12 months ( u must need to have a degree within last 12 months).

thanks for ur kind help, now pls tell me would i face any problem while leaving from heathrow or when i will arrive islamabad pakistan.
pls tell me about any potential threat.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Get yourself a new passport from the Pakistani embassy in London and then leave the country as vinny and Mr Rusty said.

b4boy
Newly Registered

Post by b4boy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm

pls tell me that what are the requirments of getting passport ( or its so simple) when i dont have legal stay in the country.

thanks

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 pm

b4boy wrote:pls tell me that what are the requirments of getting passport ( or its so simple) when i dont have legal stay in the country.

thanks
Stop being so lazy, and give your embassy a call! :roll: