ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to withdraw a pending asylum claim as left the uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

musafir786
Newly Registered
Ireland

How to withdraw a pending asylum claim as left the uk

Post by musafir786 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:53 pm

Hello I would like to know how can I request to withdraw the pending asylum application as I already left the UK About a year ago or more. and moved in Schengen country and got residency here about 3 months ago. How can I withdraw the claim so that doesn’t effect my immigration history and I can apply uk visit visa again after one year. Thank you very much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to withdraw a pending asylum claim as left the uk

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:01 am

You claimed asylum in ireland and the UK??

ireland/how-to-withdraw-a-case-t334956.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

musafir786
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: How to withdraw a pending asylum claim as left the uk

Post by musafir786 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:46 pm

No
it was an old case I didn’t apply asylum in uk and Ireland.
I’m in a Schengen country now with a residence permit. I’m wondering that I need to withdraw the pending asylum claim so I don’t get affected in future immigration case in uk . Thanks