ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

human rights claim application case questions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nswanakay24
Newly Registered
Zambia

human rights claim application case questions

Post by Nswanakay24 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 pm

Just a quick Question?My case is gone to the tribunal in 4 months time.I recieved a letter from home office asking for my photographs for 4passport photo ID while they are aware that the appeal is in process. Can someone please explain what that means .I haven't found a lawyer yet and my case is about Human rights application and long stay as I have been in the UK for 15 years

Garry20g

Re: human rights claim application case questions

Post by Garry20g » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:58 am

Hi. I know HO ask for 4 passport picture to few people. What was the address. I hope it is from leeds. And can you explain your case bit more. How many years you were legal.

Nswanakay24
Newly Registered
Zambia

Post by Nswanakay24 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Thanks for the reply.Yes the address is from Leeds. It was a refusal application but it attracted a right of appeal and I was given the court date then after that I was sent a letter that as they are aware of the appeal is in process, if I could send 4 passport photo ID as soon as possible and not to make unnecessarily decisions

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Hi. I got this letter as well. I think this is a normal letter. Many people received it when there case goes for appeal.

alizahaida64
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by alizahaida64 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:13 am

Hi

I am new to this forum, I also received the same letter, requesting passport photos. What make me so confused Home Office sent the letter to our previous representative and also mention that they sent one to us(which we did not received). With the letter Home Office also send requesting my daughter passport photos for Biometric Card.
On the same day sent us a letter requested all of us passport photos.

My representative said he will write to HO we explanation that we still have an appeal on process.

My Imm History:
Applied in 2015- under human rights 276Ade as during the application my daughter still a minor -(16 years old)
Refused 2016 with right to appeal
Appeal FTT 2017- refused
2018 Appeal to UT- error in law (UT instruct case to heard and re-made at FTT again)
Jan 2019- refused me, my husband and my son but allowed my daughter as she is now 18 rule 276ADE comply.
Mar 2019- applied to UT but FTT refused to permission
Mar 2019- appeal direct to UT.
14/03/2019 received 2 letters i.e requesting photos of my daughter and others.

Thank you for reading and please reply on this input.