ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I received a letter today from Next Generation casework asylum

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

buddhi
Newly Registered

I received a letter today from Next Generation casework asylum

Post by buddhi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am

Hi,

I claimed asylum two years ago and I went for screening interview and given biometric after few months of my screening interview. After that I have been to HOme office every fortnight for reporting.

Today I received a letter today from Next Generation casework asylum asking to Complete the attached form explaining reasons why I am claiming asylum.

Note: That letter included with asylum claim withdraw form as well.

What is this next generation casework asylum and what’s the meaning of they asking me send the form filled out with reasons for asylum case ? Without asking for an interview?

Please help me with this matter
Thank you very in advance.

Buddhi

Hirakhan589
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: I received a letter today from Next Generation casework asylum

Post by Hirakhan589 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 pm

My case is the same I applied asylum in Jan 2016, I got the same letter from next generation department and within in a week after this letter you will receive an interview letter, letter u have received it's like you have to give your personal statement so they will have basic infor of ur case, I gave my interview on 26th Feb 2018

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: I received a letter today from Next Generation casework asylum

Post by asifkhan78 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Hirakhan589 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 pm
My case is the same I applied asylum in Jan 2016, I got the same letter from next generation department and within in a week after this letter you will receive an interview letter, letter u have received it's like you have to give your personal statement so they will have basic infor of ur case, I gave my interview on 26th Feb 2018
I also recieved similar letters from Next Generation Casework (Asylum) after my asylum interview on 25th Jan 2018...they asked for my youngest daughter details and passport photographs. Another letter from same place with asylum withdrawal form informing me that I will hear something aboutmy case in one month time. Its been 2 months and haven't heard anything so far... I am still waiting. My asylum interview was in Solihull Birmingham....