ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I was made redundant last month, should I apply for HSMP now

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aayu
Newly Registered

I was made redundant last month, should I apply for HSMP now

Post by aayu » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:25 am

I just worry should I apply for HSMP now. If my application failed, the H.O. will know my work situation and send me a notice to leave the country immediately. Many thanks. :(

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:41 am

Hi aayu ... I think this has been well discussed earlier and everyone in this forum has suggested u to apply almost 20 days back . I know u'r situation but frackly speaking if i were in your place i would have applied to HSMP as i am eligible.

I would'nt have delayed it i would have put more evidence and make my application stronger and then apply for HSMP instead of thinking and wasting time.Dont be depressed you should be strong enough to face all these things.I dont understand y u are not applying to HSMP ? Anyway its upto u ... we can just suggest ....

R u not get 65 ponits ?

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:28 pm

IMHO ND has provided an excellent answer - perhaps there is something you are not quite telling us regarding your 'delay' in HSMP application. Feel free to pm me if that is the case.