ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS General done by mistake

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

IELTS General done by mistake

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi,

I have done IELTS GENERAL by mistake as I need to apply as a spouse of a british national from pakistan and got 7.0 Bands out of 9.0. I have read that I was required to do IELTS UKVI life skills for a spouse visa. If I submit my IELTS general in application. Will it be a problem or it can also be accepted by HO?

Any guidance please as I am so confused now and I cannot see IELTS General in required tests. But IELTS general does come under IELTS UKVI approved tests for migration.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IELTS General done by mistake

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm

There have been many refusals for submitting the wrong test.

Your choice if you want to risk it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:37 pm

No i wouldn't risk it. Will give the other test.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:06 am

Get spouse to sit IELTS Life Skills A1. If they have passed Academics level, then life skills should be easy for them. DO NOT risk it.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease