ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Surcharge for Non Health Workers

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adexolu
Newly Registered
Belgium

IHS Surcharge for Non Health Workers

Post by adexolu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:53 am

Hi all,

I applied for the Doctoral Extension Scheme December 2020 with 3 dependants and I paid IHS of £1880. In March 2021, I switched to a skilled visa and paid for IHS for 3 years for myself and my dependants. The visa was granted in Aril for 3 years and I have not gotten a refund up till now. Please, I would like to find out if I am entitled to a refund.

I know this has been posted in other threads, but I have tried all the different avenues. I have tried calling 0300 790 6268, but the call never connects. I have also emailed complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk and emailed IHSrefunds@homeoffice.gov.uk, but the auto response messages classed my request as general which cannot be treated through these email and I get redirected back to 0300 790 6268.

Thank you

Adex