ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR service change from standard to 24 hrs

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DRVAC
Newly Registered
India

ILR service change from standard to 24 hrs

Post by DRVAC » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:53 am

hi,
I have mistakenly booked standard service in UKBA site. Due to circumstances i need to change it to 24 hr decision service. I got appointment for 17th dec. could you please tell me is it possible to change the standard service to 24 hr decision service.
thank you,
regards,

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR service change from standard to 24 hrs

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:09 am

There is no 24 hour service
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sunnysakhi
India

Re: ILR service change from standard to 24 hrs

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:28 pm

DRVAC wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:53 am
hi,
I have mistakenly booked standard service in UKBA site. Due to circumstances i need to change it to 24 hr decision service. I got appointment for 17th dec. could you please tell me is it possible to change the standard service to 24 hr decision service.
thank you,
regards,
Hi DRVAC
Based on my experience and the experience of other people I have seen that 24 hour service is not being met in majority of cases. I don't know the reason for that is it less staff, technical issues or some other reason. Personally I applied on 27th Under super priority service (24 hour service) and there is no reply till now.I would suggest if possible wait for some time till there is clarity about new service before wasting extra £600 of your hard earned money.