ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

grolatet
Newly Registered

immigration status

Post by grolatet » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:51 pm

hi to all, ive just came across this website, and found it very useful.

my current situation is i've got a (what i know is a valid visa) that was issue by the homeoffice in 2003 and valid until 0ctober 2007, as a work permit holder. It happend that i have to quit the job, now i stay at home and baby sit my son who is a dependent of my partner's workpermit.

My question is i'm i still legal in uk?,if not what is the possibility of me applying of entry clearance as a dependent of workpermit holder as an unmarreid partner, we've been together since 1997 and came from a culture where defacto relationship is common, my son is five years old, and we came in uk together in march 2003 before swithing visa, until the unfortunate happen.

can anyone enlightend me on that situation.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:06 am

Is your partner dependent on your work permit ?

What is your nationality?