ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info about renewing ILR brp permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Et1234

Info about renewing ILR brp permit

Post by Et1234 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:14 pm

Hi all
I am looking for info to renew the ilr brp such as how much to pay and most importantly what documents to provide. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Ed

zimba
Mood:

Re: Info about renewing ILR brp permit

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:15 am

Et1234 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:14 pm
Hi all
I am looking for info to renew the ilr brp such as how much to pay and most importantly what documents to provide. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Ed
You simply need to replace the BRP. Some documents must be provided to show that you lived continuously in the UK and had no gap of 24 months like your passport pages
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-service
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Et1234

Post by Et1234 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 am

Thanks, I went to the website and can’t see anything in writing unless I start the process.
Anyone done this before and know the cost and documents needed?
I just want to be well prepared
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Et1234 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 am
Thanks, I went to the website and can’t see anything in writing unless I start the process.
Anyone done this before and know the cost and documents needed?
I just want to be well prepared
Thanks
The system tell you what to send as per your circumstances. The fees can be found in a post pinned to the top of the forum.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice