ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRIS scheme

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arun
Newly Registered

IRIS scheme

Post by arun » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:44 pm

Hi,

I would like to know the latest information about IRIS scheme. I have received an email long back from home office that I have to scan at airport terminal but one of my friend said it's been stopped temporarily due to security issue. Is any one update more about this? I am planning to visit to my home country. I would like to do this scan. Could any one tell more information about this scheme?

I give below information recd from home office few months back:

Thank you for your enquiry about IRIS. There are no forms to complete to apply for the scheme and no appointment system. To apply you need to go to one of the enrolment stations in the departure lounge when you are next travelling from Heathrow Terminal 2 or Terminal 4.

Thanks

Regards

Arun

Khurram

Post by Khurram » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:44 pm

Source : IRIS
Due to the recent incidents in London the IRIS enrolment stations are currently closed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Regards