ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Working visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

senthilsriram
Newly Registered

Irish Working visa

Post by senthilsriram » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:35 am

Hi,
I am a software engineer with an offer from an Irish software company. I am at a loss to know the procedure to apply for the Irish Working Visa / Authorisation. I am a post grad in Electronics with over 2 years of work experience in software industry.
Has anyone been in the same circumstances as mine? Could somebody throw more light on this?

Thank you very much,

Rgds
senthil

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Irish Working visa

Post by Chess » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:56 am

senthilsriram wrote:Hi,
I am a software engineer with an offer from an Irish software company. I am at a loss to know the procedure to apply for the Irish Working Visa / Authorisation. I am a post grad in Electronics with over 2 years of work experience in software industry.
Has anyone been in the same circumstances as mine? Could somebody throw more light on this?

Thank you very much,

Rgds
senthil

Please put your Q. in the correct forum - European Immigration and you will hopefully get an answer
Where there is a will there is a way.