ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Loss of Heritage

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vanelsen
Newly Registered

Loss of Heritage

Post by vanelsen » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:57 am

It seems unfair that europe has been filled with non western europeans, the uk allows european citisens which are no longer western european, foreigners of any type, anyone who fits in to their rules; !but have no laws for proper western europeans with pure western european heritage, even no laws for people with western european parents (e.g. dutch), bourn outside europe >my main issue. say someone has a dutch father and mother whos father had both english parents but born in australia and mother who was spanish.
No immigration laws like this before the war, then loss of any western european policies, then fill europe with non western europeans, then COMPLETELY fill all colonial with non europeans, then impose laws on proper western europeans with pure western european heritage from returning to europe; while our countries are filled, more non western european are bourn in places in western europe, calculated end of some europen races in the future, when in our colonial cournities there are increases in mass depression, suicidal tendencies, violence,crime,bad influence,common disrespect.
and everyone thinks its fine.
The big difference between people coming to europe with western european heritage, is that they care, have respect, want to see europe do well<. Sometimes want to have european based families. Whereas I have seen a large population here who dont care about this; and often the only reason they dont stay in their western european countries is because it is hard for them to live in the environment where their people come from.

If you going to have certain rules for "europeans" but not for people with europen parents born outside of europe this does not make sense unless you don’t care about our heritage and original western european people.

There should be the same travel laws for people that can prove all grandparents families came from european countries, as there are for people who have gained "european" citizenship.
the time our grandparents came from was a time where all people in their countries had heritage/bloodlines dating back for centuries developing european society without international immigration, if the decedents of these people are not european who is.

taliska

Post by taliska » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:57 am

good point vanelsen, but unfortunately like all migration once people move to an area and settle and the countries are made independent they eventually lose the right to their initial countries citizenship. England actually has done very well to keep some people having rights through ancestry but I'm sure that will go soon just like america has done. If this was not the case then Africans would be able to settle anywhere in the world as proven by geneologists they are the first civilisation and people to inhabit the earth. Also most people who want to migrate including ancestors mainly do this for some reason which is mainly financial unless if the country they are in is going through some turmoil. So sorry mate but join the line with the other economic migrants like myself. i was born in a british colony before independence but have no right to British citizenship that is also unfair, but you can't cry over spilt milk.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:58 am

taliska wrote: i was born in a british colony before independence but have no right to British citizenship that is also unfair, but you can't cry over spilt milk.
It is fair, just imagine if everyone had been given British citizenship, suddenly you'd have a few hundred million people in the UK.

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 pm

If your father is dutch and mother spanish, do you still cant get an EU passport?

taliska

Post by taliska » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 pm

meats there is no reason for you to try to defend england in response to my post because that is exactly what i am saying, which is, Every country has immigration rules and these change with time and people out of the country do lose entitlement and that's just the way it is

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 pm

taliska wrote:meats there is no reason for you to try to defend england in response to my post because that is exactly what i am saying, which is, Every country has immigration rules and these change with time and people out of the country do lose entitlement and that's just the way it is
So why say that it is unfair?

taliska

Post by taliska » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 pm

meats wrote:
taliska wrote:meats there is no reason for you to try to defend england in response to my post because that is exactly what i am saying, which is, Every country has immigration rules and these change with time and people out of the country do lose entitlement and that's just the way it is
What you lookin for from me, what you want me to bow down to you man.It's like talkin to a wall. I don't have to explain myself to you. You are not the King of England. You're just another number in the millions so stop trying to make people seem bad

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm

taliska wrote:
meats wrote:
What you lookin for from me, what you want me to bow down to you man.It's like talkin to a wall. I don't have to explain myself to you. You are not the King of England. You're just another number in the millions so stop trying to make people seem bad
I'm asking why you think it's unfair. Hardly the Spanish Inquisition.

taliska

Post by taliska » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:40 pm

i never said it was unfair, I basically said to vanelsen that this is what happens with immigration in any country, thus the reason why vanelsen is not entitled to be european, as he is a citizen of another independent country though like many people has heritage which may stretch back to europe.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:03 pm

taliska wrote:i never said it was unfair, I basically said to vanelsen that this is what happens with immigration in any country, thus the reason why vanelsen is not entitled to be european, as he is a citizen of another independent country though like many people has heritage which may stretch back to europe.
In which case i apologise as i clearly misconstrued your post.

MAKUSA
BANNED

Yeah

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:35 pm

meats wrote:
taliska wrote:i never said it was unfair, I basically said to vanelsen that this is what happens with immigration in any country, thus the reason why vanelsen is not entitled to be european, as he is a citizen of another independent country though like many people has heritage which may stretch back to europe.
Story of your life

meats
BANNED

Re: Yeah

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:00 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Story of your life
Not really First-Class Moron, i'm still waiting for my apology from you but then again you're just a small man who won't apologise for your mistakes and lies.

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:18 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Story of your life
First-Class Moron, are you trying to be hypocrite?
KESH

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:45 pm

meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Story of your life
Not really First-Class Moron, i'm still waiting for my apology from you but then again you're just a small man who won't apologise for your mistakes and lies.
big man jog on, you would be waiting long mr BNP;

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:48 pm

keshgrover wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Story of your life
No i am not trying to be a hypocrite?

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Story of your life
First-Class Moron, i'm not sure whether to laugh at you or to feel sorry for your jealousy and bitterness. I know that i'm a bigger man than you First-Class Moron but please don't be jealous of me, you too can be successful if you try hard.

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
keshgrover wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Story of your life
No i am not trying to be a hypocrite?
I cant understand why on this holy earth we keep on forgetting that we are on this forum to help others and provide guidence. I have seen a lot issues being heated up here and people just forget what they are. To all those who have got attitude should leave it home. Arguing logically is fine but when people comment on others like MR BNP is a bit out of order. I am not talking in particular for some one but this is wrong. Please do not miss-use freedom of speach in this way.

And what pinches me more people here judging others when they can not judge their own doings.

Well guys please calm down.
KESH

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:19 pm

meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
Story of your life
First-Class Moron, i'm not sure whether to laugh at you or to feel sorry for your jealousy and bitterness. I know that i'm a bigger man than you First-Class Moron but please don't be jealous of me, you too can be successful if you try hard.
No i feel sorry for your ignorant and judgemental self.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Don't worry small man, you'll get over your troubles and jealousy one day.

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 pm

meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote: big man jog on, you would be waiting long mr BNP;
Very happy guy just like i am happy for the OP who won his appeal but your sorry self could not be happy for the guy because you think that he shouldnt have rights but only ignoramuses like you should. Nick Griffin looks very happy too. Ciao meet.
Last edited by MAKUSA on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Very happy guy just like i am happy for the OP who won his appeal but your sorry self could not be happy for the guy because you think that he shouldnt have rights but only ignoramuses like you should. Nick Griffin looks very happy too.
First-Class Moron you are a very angry man, a bit like Hitler and Napoleon. I think that you are suffering from small man's syndrome. You should go visit your doctor to see if he can help you get over this condition.

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Very happy guy just like i am happy for the OP who won his appeal but your sorry self could not be happy for the guy because you think that he shouldnt have rights but only ignoramuses like you should. Nick Griffin looks very happy too. Ciao meat.

vanelsen
Newly Registered

Post by vanelsen » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Glauco wrote:If your father is dutch and mother spanish, do you still cant get an EU passport?
My father was naturalised australian when I was young without knowing it would affect me; and even though recently he got a dual citizenship, I lost all rights when he was naturalised. On the other side of my family only my great grandparents come from europe.

taliska wrote:Africans would be able to settle anywhere in the world as proven by geneologists they are the first civilisation and people to inhabit the earth.
After our ansestors stopped living in trees in Ethiopia; europeans developed on an independent line to Africans and other races, before this generation africans did not and were not allowed to fill europe and breed with all of them. Unique new species are created from isolated breeding in new environments. several species of monkeys and apes can interbreed, Even thought a lion/leopard or a dog/wolf can bread does not make them the same race.
Australia, New Zealand and some other countries have almost as many people in them who can show British ancestry as people in Europe at the moment. Maybe someone needs to realize that there is a demand for some of these people who want to go back to europe in this new age where european culture and heritage is threatened, to show liberation and hope for western european heritage, and to promote the continuation of ethnic european families >< the future of ethnic european families for your children, and children’s children.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

vanelsen wrote: Australia, New Zealand and some other countries have almost as many people in them who can show British ancestry as people in Europe at the moment. Maybe someone needs to realize that there is a demand for some of these people who want to go back to europe in this new age where european culture and heritage is threatened, to show liberation and hope for western european heritage, and to promote the continuation of ethnic european families >< the future of ethnic european families for your children, and children’s children.
I agree, however there are left wing liberal loonies who wish to ruin the West and the European culture as soon with the uncontrolled immigration that the UK has experienced under this Labour government.

Thomas45
BANNED

Be objective

Post by Thomas45 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:42 pm

meats wrote:
vanelsen wrote: Australia, New Zealand and some other countries have almost as many people in them who can show British ancestry as people in Europe at the moment. Maybe someone needs to realize that there is a demand for some of these people who want to go back to europe in this new age where european culture and heritage is threatened, to show liberation and hope for western european heritage, and to promote the continuation of ethnic european families >< the future of ethnic european families for your children, and children’s children.
I agree, however there are left wing liberal loonies who wish to ruin the West and the European culture as soon with the uncontrolled immigration that the UK has experienced under this Labour government.
This is an immigration site and its purpose is to help future migrants and not a political forum nor is it a back to your roots helpcenter