ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage in morroco

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Molux
Newly Registered

Marriage in morroco

Post by Molux » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm

What docs do i need to marry a Moroccan wife to be,
For police check?
1 Acro or Crb
2 if im a carer for parent is this suffice for the employment criteria or do they accept this in the Morocco embassy in morroco? As part of docs required for civil marriage there?
Awaiting your help?

Casa

Re: Marriage in morroco

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Molux wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm
What docs do i need to marry a Moroccan wife to be,
For police check?
1 Acro or Crb
2 if im a carer for parent is this suffice for the employment criteria or do they accept this in the Morocco embassy in morroco? As part of docs required for civil marriage there?
Awaiting your help?
See information in the link below

https://www.moroccanconsulate.org.uk/en/Marriages.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Waiting limited

Re: Marriage in morroco

Post by Waiting limited » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:39 am

Certificate of capacity from British Consulate in Morocco. This has to be requested from the British Embassy in Rabat. you have to contact them from uk in advance and book an appointment before your trip to Morocco .

Certificate of no impediment . takes around 21 days to get it from your local register office.

medical certificate from uk is better, stating you're free from STD's and HIV .

Morocam embassy has nothing to do with foreign marriage.