ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistakes on Passport online Form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Viper007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Mistakes on Passport online Form

Post by Viper007 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:58 pm

Hi All,
I had my naturalisation last month and have applied for passport this month but didn’t submitted the documents yet.
While doing the form I had put signatory address instead of my home address.
2-Also I have moved from that address which was on my naturalisation certificate but I have redirection on it as well.
3. As the form is not editable so should I go ahead with it and send my proof of address of the previous address.

Please if anyone on this forum has gone through it let me know urgently so that I can post them my required documents or withdraw the application and apply fresh one with the new address as it will result in delay too.
Looking forward to get some advise,
Thanks

Viper007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Mistakes on Passport online Form

Post by Viper007 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:50 pm

Hi,
Is there anyone who can reply who has gone through the same issue or any experience moderator can give advise on it.
It really urgent.
Thanks