ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application submitted but no acknowledgement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stacyf
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application submitted but no acknowledgement

Post by stacyf » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:40 am

Hi all
I submitted my application for naturalisation by NCS a little over two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing and no money has been taken from my account. Is this normal?! I checked with Royal Mail and know that the application was definitely delivered.
Thanks
Stacy

djb123
Member of Standing

Post by djb123 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:09 am

My wife posted her application by special delivery (not via NCS) on the 26th Feb, and got confirmation yesterday that they had received it. So it had taken about 3 weeks.

sams

Re: Naturalisation application submitted but no acknowledgem

Post by sams » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:21 am

stacyf wrote:Hi all
I submitted my application for naturalisation by NCS a little over two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing and no money has been taken from my account. Is this normal?! I checked with Royal Mail and know that the application was definitely delivered.
Thanks
Stacy
Have you received any news yet? Which NCS did you apply at?

stacyf
Newly Registered

Post by stacyf » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:35 am

yes, finally had my card debited yesterday - so it took 7.5 weeks. I applied at Wandsworth NCS.