ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - Documents to be supplied

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brummel
Newly Registered

Naturalisation - Documents to be supplied

Post by brummel » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:12 pm

Hello all. I am not sending my passport with my naturalisation application, only a certified photocopy (as I travel a lot).

Do I also have to send employment letters, P60 forms and wage slips if original passports are not sent?

thanks

///
DOCUMENTS TO SEND IN FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
Your passports for the last 5 years or 3 years if you are married to a British citizen and the passport showing that you are free from immigration time restrictions, or the Home Office letter showing that you are free from immigration time restrictions.
If you do not have these passports you should give the reasons on page 13 of the application form and provide
• A letter from your employers confirming your dates of employment
• Wage slips
• Forms P60 or a letter from the Inland Revenue confirming payment of income tax and National Insurance.
///

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:40 pm

Yes send them all in. It will save you time where the HO ask for these docs which IMHO they are likely to do in the absence of an actual passport.

brummel
Newly Registered

Post by brummel » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:40 pm

Thanks - how many wage slips do they want? 60 slips (for 12x5 months) or arbitrary 3 is enough?

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:44 pm

Best to submit P60's for the residence period i.e. 5 years and then 6 months payslips for the period preceding application date. This saves you submitting all those wage slips. A letter from the relevant employers confirming employment over x years would also be useful especially if P60's show a 'low' figure for income earned over the 5 years. 'Low' IMHO is less than 15,000 GBP.

lchow
Newly Registered

Can I send them in after application form has been submitted

Post by lchow » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:30 pm

I also sent in certified copy of the passport but did not send in employment letter and all. Can I send it in now as supplementary? Pls advice. Thanks.