ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - Reference from Inland Revenue

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brummel
Newly Registered

Naturalisation - Reference from Inland Revenue

Post by brummel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:57 am

Hello all,
there is a requirement to send P60 forms for the last 5 years in support of one's british citizenship application.

I don't have all the forms handy so I called Inland Revenue asking if they could simply write a letter that my tax for the last 5 year is OK. They told me to fax them a template stating what I want them to say on my reference.

I am surprised they don't have a standard letter form to use for everybody. Has anyone does this before - do you know what the letter should say?

Brummel

tvt

Post by tvt » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:10 pm

That's new to me that you have to submit all these details. As far as I know you just fill in your tax details (ref no and NINO) in the Naturalisation application form. The Home Office will obtain the relevant details directly from the Inland Revenue.
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>