ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
AidenUK
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by AidenUK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 pm

livlivuk wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:12 pm
Hi AidenUK,

No, I have not heard anything from them; not even an acknowledgement email. I called Sopra Steria Customer service on Saturday and they confirmed they had indeed submitted to Home Office on the 6th Dec which was the day of my appointment. Will update if i hear anything. Hope this helps.
Much appreciated livlivuk.

kmch
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by kmch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:40 pm

cja_1234 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:34 am
kmch wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:40 am
I attended UKVCAS Birmingham on 27/11, Received email on 28/11 saying that I will receive BRP and decision letter. So far no trace of any.
I called DX, they dont have any in the system.
Does anybody had similar problem?
Never heard of! But at least you know your case has been approved. So I'd simply contact the Home Office about your situation. Did you get the decision email directly by your case worker?
Yes. I received the email from case worker on 28/11.
Received letter in royal mail on 8/12.
BRP not yet received.

shreehari
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am
Nepal

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by shreehari » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Dear members,
I have submitted my on-line application today 11th of December, but my appointment date is booked for 03 Jan, if i upload my documents now, will that be considered as the final documents or do i need to submit the fresh documents when i go on appointment on 03 Jan.
Considering the office would have just opened on 02 Jan , getting salary slips and bank statements would be quite tricky :/
Any idea ?

mahmoudsayed86
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by mahmoudsayed86 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 pm

You can collect all your documents and upload them just 48 hours before appointments , I did the same and it worked

shreehari
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am
Nepal

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by shreehari » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:12 pm

but ..is it not that the documents shouldn't be more than a month old from the date of ilr application ( online form submitted date ) ?
so, if we upload now , it will still be valid or did you mean to say , once uploaded , you can upload it again ?

AMH
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by AMH » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:45 pm

shreehari wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:22 pm
Dear members,
I have submitted my on-line application today 11th of December, but my appointment date is booked for 03 Jan, if i upload my documents now, will that be considered as the final documents or do i need to submit the fresh documents when i go on appointment on 03 Jan.
Considering the office would have just opened on 02 Jan , getting salary slips and bank statements would be quite tricky :/
Any idea ?
What date your 28day period starts? Also is the appointment at Core or Enhanced centre? Please advise.
7A8M6H

shreehari
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am
Nepal

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by shreehari » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:36 pm

28 days qualifying period starts in 8th dec , applied online today at dec 11 , appointment at premium service is at jan03 2019.

AMH
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by AMH » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:54 pm

shreehari wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:36 pm
28 days qualifying period starts in 8th dec , applied online today at dec 11 , appointment at premium service is at jan03 2019.
Thanks. Premium service you mean enhanced service point? How much you need to pay to schedule this appointment? Were there no appointments at Core centre? (they might taken away quickly as they're free)
7A8M6H

shreehari
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am
Nepal

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by shreehari » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi
I paid 3018 gbp for super premium service at Croydon . Yeah looks like even though they say you can book appointment within 5 days, doesn't seem to be the case, probably because of upcoming holidays.

Anyway's, coming back to my question, when you submit your documents, does the date of it count as per online application date or biometric enrollment date when you have the appointment ?
Please let me know, i applied on 11 Dec,but my appointment date is on jan3, do i need to show salary slips and bank statements of jan1 or the around the date i applied which is dec 11 ?
As per guidelines it says,
"28-day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application"
...its a bit of ambiguity here with the introduction of online application system.

Thanks,

General1905
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:07 pm
India

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by General1905 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:42 am

Hi All,

My spouse has attended appointment on 5th Dec in East ham service center for Tier 2 General dependent and we have taken "priority" service. But havent got any mail for so far.

We are little tensed about it.

Has anyone have taken priority service. Please let me know how much time did it take for you.

Thanks in advance !!

AMH
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by AMH » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:34 pm

shreehari wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi
I paid 3018 gbp for super premium service at Croydon . Yeah looks like even though they say you can book appointment within 5 days, doesn't seem to be the case, probably because of upcoming holidays.

Anyway's, coming back to my question, when you submit your documents, does the date of it count as per online application date or biometric enrollment date when you have the appointment ?
Please let me know, i applied on 11 Dec,but my appointment date is on jan3, do i need to show salary slips and bank statements of jan1 or the around the date i applied which is dec 11 ?
As per guidelines it says,
"28-day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application"
...its a bit of ambiguity here with the introduction of online application system.

Thanks,
The date of submission is the date that'll be taken into consideration and it should not be over 28day Qualifying period.
You need to show the documents whatever available when you applied online. If you have any additional documents on the day of BR appointment then that can uploaded on that day.
7A8M6H

neilajgaonkar
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:43 am

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by neilajgaonkar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:18 pm

shreehari wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi
I paid 3018 gbp for super premium service at Croydon . Yeah looks like even though they say you can book appointment within 5 days, doesn't seem to be the case, probably because of upcoming holidays.

Anyway's, coming back to my question, when you submit your documents, does the date of it count as per online application date or biometric enrollment date when you have the appointment ?
Please let me know, i applied on 11 Dec,but my appointment date is on jan3, do i need to show salary slips and bank statements of jan1 or the around the date i applied which is dec 11 ?
As per guidelines it says,
"28-day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application"
...its a bit of ambiguity here with the introduction of online application system.

Thanks,
Sreehari, did you look for appointment only at Croydon? and did you look at enhanced service points? Having no appointment for so many days with 50 centres seems not right

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by allyf » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 pm

neilajgaonkar wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:18 pm
shreehari wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi
I paid 3018 gbp for super premium service at Croydon . Yeah looks like even though they say you can book appointment within 5 days, doesn't seem to be the case, probably because of upcoming holidays.

Anyway's, coming back to my question, when you submit your documents, does the date of it count as per online application date or biometric enrollment date when you have the appointment ?
Please let me know, i applied on 11 Dec,but my appointment date is on jan3, do i need to show salary slips and bank statements of jan1 or the around the date i applied which is dec 11 ?
As per guidelines it says,
"28-day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application"
...its a bit of ambiguity here with the introduction of online application system.

Thanks,
Sreehari, did you look for appointment only at Croydon? and did you look at enhanced service points? Having no appointment for so many days with 50 centres seems not right
That’s what I was thinking as well, there are 50 centers now. I’m due to submit next Tuesday and am hoping to attend an appointment between the 19th- 21st...

livlivuk
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 pm
Nigeria

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by livlivuk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:24 pm

AidenUK wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 pm
livlivuk wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:12 pm
Hi AidenUK,

No, I have not heard anything from them; not even an acknowledgement email. I called Sopra Steria Customer service on Saturday and they confirmed they had indeed submitted to Home Office on the 6th Dec which was the day of my appointment. Will update if i hear anything. Hope this helps.
Much appreciated livlivuk.
Hi AidenUK,
Have you heard from the HO? I am still waiting myself. Thanks

Kancho
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by Kancho » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:21 pm

I have applied online application for Set M yesterday my qualifiying period is from 23 december cant find any appoinments by that dates i have looked every where its again the same issue as it was with PEO centre

shreehari
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am
Nepal

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by shreehari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:46 pm

neilajgaonkar wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:18 pm
shreehari wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi
I paid 3018 gbp for super premium service at Croydon . Yeah looks like even though they say you can book appointment within 5 days, doesn't seem to be the case, probably because of upcoming holidays.

Anyway's, coming back to my question, when you submit your documents, does the date of it count as per online application date or biometric enrollment date when you have the appointment ?
Please let me know, i applied on 11 Dec,but my appointment date is on jan3, do i need to show salary slips and bank statements of jan1 or the around the date i applied which is dec 11 ?
As per guidelines it says,
"28-day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application"
...its a bit of ambiguity here with the introduction of online application system.

Thanks,
Sreehari, did you look for appointment only at Croydon? and did you look at enhanced service points? Having no appointment for so many days with 50 centres seems not right
Hi,
Yup ..i looked everywhere around london , not just specific location. One of my friend also had the same issue when he looked for appointment after online submission , he booked for Jan05. also, Btw, i paid extra 100 gbp , so i could book for jan03, as none of it was available.
Yup , i was expecting the same , that i would get appointment with in 5 days , didn't happen with me :/

AMH
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by AMH » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Kancho wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:21 pm
I have applied online application for Set M yesterday my qualifiying period is from 23 december cant find any appoinments by that dates i have looked every where its again the same issue as it was with PEO centre
To get to appointment section, you need to submit the application which you did before Qualifying period starts? Can you apply and submit before your Qualifying period starts?
7A8M6H

sprakash81
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 am
Mood:
India

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by sprakash81 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:46 am

Hello Dear members,
I'm due soon for my ILR application, I'm a bit confused about the new UKVCAS system all together:

1. 24 hours service isn't 24 hours yet...I presumed it will get better as the system get used.....Is it better now after a month of introduction?

2. what is the difference between Core & Enhanced Centres? Which is better interms of quick decision and delivery please.

GKJ5
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by GKJ5 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:18 am

livlivuk wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:24 pm
AidenUK wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 pm
livlivuk wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:12 pm
Hi AidenUK,

No, I have not heard anything from them; not even an acknowledgement email. I called Sopra Steria Customer service on Saturday and they confirmed they had indeed submitted to Home Office on the 6th Dec which was the day of my appointment. Will update if i hear anything. Hope this helps.
Much appreciated livlivuk.
Hi AidenUK,
Have you heard from the HO? I am still waiting myself. Thanks
Hi Guys,
@ AidenUK & livlivuk.

I am in the same boat as you guys. I applied on 1st of Dec and I haven’t received any updates from HO.
Any good news from you guys?

Thank you.

Kancho
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Re: New Appointment Centre UKVCAS

Post by Kancho » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:36 am

Applied online for Set M using super priority service on 12 Dec paid £ 3018
Got email from HO next day stating received the application and being considered and it may takes up to 6 month .

dont know why they said this as it is 24hr service

Book appoinment at supra today paid £100 for 27 DEC

Qualifying period start from 23 dec
Applied online 12 dec
Appoinment at supra 27 dec

Locked
cron