ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not getting the BRPs

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mreddytamma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Not getting the BRPs

Post by mreddytamma » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:57 pm

It will be really great if anyone has faced BRP's delay and got any help to get the BRP's. Waiting for BRP's for more than 2 months.

Background: My wife and daughter have initially got the visas in the month of March-2020. However, they could not travel due to COVID-19. Then we got the replacement visas with 90 days vignette(expiring on 4th Jan-2021)and they have traveled from INDIA to the UK on 30th Oct-2020. we went to collect the BRP's at the post office mentioned in the decision letter a couple of times but the BRP's are not available there. We have also filled the online form on 17th Nov-2020 under the (https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived) but not received any update yet.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Not getting the BRPs

Post by mesn » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:04 pm

mreddytamma wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:57 pm
It will be really great if anyone has faced BRP's delay and got any help to get the BRP's. Waiting for BRP's for more than 2 months.

Background: My wife and daughter have initially got the visas in the month of March-2020. However, they could not travel due to COVID-19. Then we got the replacement visas with 90 days vignette(expiring on 4th Jan-2021)and they have traveled from INDIA to the UK on 30th Oct-2020. we went to collect the BRP's at the post office mentioned in the decision letter a couple of times but the BRP's are not available there. We have also filled the online form on 17th Nov-2020 under the (https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived) but not received any update yet.
You are able to follow up and escalate. Did you try it?
----------------------------
How long must I wait for a reply?

If you have not received a response from us after 20 working days and still have not received your BRP please complete the form again, following the instructions below:

At step 2 enter “Yes” and type “20 day chaser” into the free text box that pops up
At step 5 enter both your email address and a telephone number
This will ensure that we prioritise your case but only after we confirm that you have already waited at least 20 working days.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

mreddytamma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by mreddytamma » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:47 am

Hi Team,

Yes, I waited for 20 working days and filled the form again with the provided instructions.
But I have not received any reply yet.

Please help on priority

Regards,
Xxxxx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:53 am

Do NOT post your full name and mobile number on the forum!!!! It is NOT permitted!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mreddytamma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by mreddytamma » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:21 pm

Hi CR001
Thanks for notifying me, I will take care from now onwards.

Could you please advise on this case, please?

My dependents wife and daughter initially applied for a visa from India to the UK in the month of march-2020 and they got the visa 23rd march-2020 but due to covid-19 restrictions they have not travelled to the UK.
Again in the month of Sept-2020 we went to apply the fresh application but VSF global advised that UK embassy providing replacement visa for the old applications, we have applied for a replacement visa. Same has been approved and came on 5th oct -2020.
My Dependents travelled from India to UK on 30th-Oct-2020 safely, after that we went a couple of time to collect the BRP cards from the desired postoffice as mentioned in the decision letter. but postoffice people saying that they have not received the BRP cards.

We have also filled the online form on 17th Nov-2020 under the (https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived) but not received any update yet.
20 days chaser also sent.

Could you please advise, please?

mreddytamma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by mreddytamma » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:39 pm

mreddytamma wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:47 am
Hi Mesen,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I waited for 20 working days and filled the form again with the provided instructions.
But I have not received any reply yet.

will you be able to advise?

Regards,
Xxxxx