ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One stop notice after biometric

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Hello everyone, we are a failed asylum me and my husband he came in 2001 and me 2009 married and daughter born in 2010 she's almost 8, last month the HO sent us one stop notice asking to give us argument why we should stay and us à family (human right and family....) after 3 weeks we received a letter for biometric

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 am

Hello, we received a one stop notice from the home office à month ago, asking to give further details on family private life so we sent them letters from school, gp, statement from friends as my daughter is born her and she is almost 8 years old, after two weeks we received a biometric letter for all family members, please any similar cases we à both parent à failed asylum

CMOSUK
Mood:

Re: One stop notice after biometric

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 am

Vicky57 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 am
Hello, we received a one stop notice from the home office à month ago, asking to give further details on family private life so we sent them letters from school, gp, statement from friends as my daughter is born her and she is almost 8 years old, after two weeks we received a biometric letter for all family members, please any similar cases we à both parent à failed asylum
Did you recently apply for an application of ILR? Where you granted DL or some form of other leave to remain outside of the Immigration Rules?

As far as my understanding is, one stop letters are normally sent as standard on certain routes to an application for ILR such as DL to ILR.

If you could further clarify please what current Leave to remain do you hold?
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Muhammad192837
Newly Registered

Post by Muhammad192837 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:07 am

Hello Vicky
It's a general perception that if HO send a biometric after further submission when normally HO going to issue status.
I have a bit same situation ,i am failed asylum seeker . I did further submission in Sept 2017 when my son spent 6&half years in UK. HO still not reply to my further submission but HO send me biometric last week when my son has spend more than 7 years.
I contacted some people and they said it would a +ve sign.
Please keep updating .
Vicky57 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm
Hello everyone, we are a failed asylum me and my husband he came in 2001 and me 2009 married and daughter born in 2010 she's almost 8, last month the HO sent us one stop notice asking to give us argument why we should stay and us à family (human right and family....) after 3 weeks we received a letter for biometric

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Thank you Mohamed, but we didn't do anything everytime we do a further submission they refuse without right to appeal 2 years ago, but in that time they contacted us with this letter asking us to justify why we should stay in UK

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Inchallah it will be positive things

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 pm

No, we didn't sent them anything before this letter, any applications, we did a further sub two year ago and we've been refused

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:44 am

What further application did you do exactly 2 years ago?

If you could give your full immigration history with valid from and expiry dates and when was your last valid leave to remain upto?

It sounds like you are overstayers at this point of time.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Today I have receive a letter from the HO, on my name only saying., "further to your recent grant of leave, Dwp have asked us to ask for further details in order to process their application for National insurance Number an BRP

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:07 am

They have send me same letter 2 weeks ago the ONE STOP NOTICE I am same failed asylum seeker been in the UK for the past 8 years and had my 2 children here my daughter 7 and son 5. Am hoping for + I had so many refused that I gave up on my case and suddenly came the letter. I haven't had any letter from the home office may be for the past 4 years so hope this time for + answer

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:57 am

Update today I have receive letter to go and do biometric

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Good news we have been granted two weeks ago sorry with Ramadan I was buzy good luck for everyone

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Ohh MashaAllah congratulations enjoy your new life. I am waiting for mine I hope I get a positive 😓

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 pm

I'm sure you will hear good news soon inchallah

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi everyone. Congragulations to those who have success and best of luck for those who r waiting for decision.
I recived the same letter and would like to know what documents have been sent by you guys. What documents and what evidence. What ever you sent i will see what applies to my case. It will be helpfull as they only given 10 days to send them.

I came 2007 student
Wife came 2010 dependent
Applied asylum 2011 april
Daughter born 2011
Son born 2014

No success with anything from home ofice after 7-8 further submissions. Was preparing for daughters 7 year rule case for this year end.

Thank you

Reo1979
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Reo1979 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:08 am

Hi, me too the same situation. But didn’t receive any one stop notice like the letter.
How long will be minimum in asylum to receive the letter?

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:54 am

I think the one stop nitice is for those been longer in the UK and with their cases getting refused alot. Am still waiting for my answer 😓 the waiting game is hard.
The document my solicitor have send was
Both kids birth certificate
My college certificate
Kids school letters
My college letter
My daughter gp record
My nass income letter
Proof of address

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:56 am

Ohh and passport pictures of all of us. Then in 2 weeks I got letter to do biometric now it's 2 weeks waiting for answer I don't know how long it takes for them to answer

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks for the info. I was already preparing my case for my daughter 7 year rule. But now i will send everything to them. Did you guys sent orignal documents? Like school certificates and kods progress reports. I have a lot to send. Did anyone included any personal statement explaining their life and about family amd kids and how well they have integrated in uk? Or just the documents. I came to know that this letter has been sent to few areas of uk. And those who sent replies got BM letter in two weeks and lots weeks later they got 2.5 years BRP. And those who got scared and didnt replied they got their cases finished and file closed.
Just keep updating about any news.
Thanks

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Yes you have to send original. They will return them back when they are done.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:20 pm

You have to take the letter to your soliciator as they know what to write it down. Don't take chances of doing it yourself. Get yourself some good solicitor as this is the only chance you have got.

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:47 pm

I have a solicitor and he recived the letter from HO and sent it to me. I didnt recived at my address. Its actually the letter stating that give any reasons you want us to consider for giving you leave to remain and not deport you. So i thought write a statement saying that we have been long here , well setteld here, cant go back cause no ties there. Etc. Solicitor will right also his letter with the law technicalities that my client is this that they come under section this and should b given leave. Some one i know also have been granted leave 2-3 months or so after sending documents. Good luck to all of us.

Ilham5
Newly Registered

Post by Ilham5 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:55 pm

To say the truth I gave up with my case I had no solicitor for the past 4 years. When I received the letter then immediately I went to search for a good solicitor. Well goodluck to all of you I hope we all get the good results. I will keep update about what's happening

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:54 am

Hello, sorry I didn't check my email..... When I received the one stop letter I collected a lot of statements from my friends and the from the parents of my daughter friend with a photos of them with my daughter, we had sent more than 100 photos of our family, letter from doctor, letter from the head teacher, letter from the health visitor, letter from her judo coach, statement from family friends, to proof that my daughter does not speak any other language and it will be devastating to send her to another country, school report, I wrote emotional letter explaining our situation and my husband as well my daughter wrote one

Vicky57
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Vicky57 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:59 am

Don't give up please my husband been here for 17 years and we has been refuse mamy mamy times so you have a chance to have children born in her so prepare you file and someone told me that they regularise many family, so I think when they send one stop notice it doesn't matter what you give them they will grant you