ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online right to check message

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Online right to check message

Post by Blaster87 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi all,

I am sorry if the similar topic has already posted before.

I just want to find out one thing. I applied for ilr and it has been 4 months now. Every time I used to check on this linkhttps://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work , I used to enter my brp then date of birth and, it was stating my current visa's expiry date however since yesterday, every time I check it, it says ' we can't show your record '

Has anyone had the same thing before ?

Thanks

HMG
Egypt

Re: Online right to check message

Post by HMG » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Blaster87 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm
Hi all,

I am sorry if the similar topic has already posted before.

I just want to find out one thing. I applied for ilr and it has been 4 months now. Every time I used to check on this linkhttps://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work , I used to enter my brp then date of birth and, it was stating my current visa's expiry date however since yesterday, every time I check it, it says ' we can't show your record '

Has anyone had the same thing before ?

Thanks
I hoped you will get an answer because I have the same question. I applied around three months ago.

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:01 pm

I checked pretty much everyday for the last 1 month so I am not sure whether they have noticed it then blocked me from checking it more ☺️ I will let you know once I have any update on my application. Please do so as well.

HMG
Egypt

Post by HMG » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 am

Blaster87 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:01 pm
I checked pretty much everyday for the last 1 month so I am not sure whether they have noticed it then blocked me from checking it more ☺️ I will let you know once I have any update on my application. Please do so as well.
I do not think this is the reason lol. Maybe they took the decision and waiting for the 6 month to send you the documents. Anyway please update me about your visa like you said and I will do as well

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:09 pm

I can now see Royal Mail attempted to deliver the documents to me today however, I wasn't at home so I missed it.

I am not sure if it was granted or refused I will collect tomorrow but the reason why it said we can't show your record was before the decision was made so you should get your deliver soon

HMG
Egypt

Post by HMG » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Blaster87 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:09 pm
I can now see Royal Mail attempted to deliver the documents to me today however, I wasn't at home so I missed it.

I am not sure if it was granted or refused I will collect tomorrow but the reason why it said we can't show your record was before the decision was made so you should get your deliver soon
It is weird as Royal mail attempted to deliver something to me yesterday but I missed it. I will collect it tomorrow but I am sure it is not from the HO but will update you and please update me.

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:40 pm

It should be from HO. I had exactly the same. Royal Mail came and missed me as I wasn't at home. I collected it next day and they approved my ilr. Hopefully you will get it too

HMG
Egypt

Post by HMG » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Blaster87 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:40 pm
It should be from HO. I had exactly the same. Royal Mail came and missed me as I wasn't at home. I collected it next day and they approved my ilr. Hopefully you will get it too
Great news I am so happy for you bro . I wish it is from the HO. I will update you tomorrow. Which visa you were in, was is Tier1 entrepreneur or what. I meant the visa you switched from to the ILR. Really so happy for you

Blaster87
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Blaster87 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:00 pm

I am Turkish so I had a work permit and after 5 years of having the work permit I applied for ilr.

If you get the same message as I had when you check on the online right to work link , I am sure you also got it too. The reason why it says we can't show your record is because they will send the brp later so they haven't updated their system. I only received the documents and even now it still says we can show your record. You got it don't worry

HMG
Egypt

Post by HMG » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Blaster87 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:00 pm
I am Turkish so I had a work permit and after 5 years of having the work permit I applied for ilr.

If you get the same message as I had when you check on the online right to work link , I am sure you also got it too. The reason why it says we can't show your record is because they will send the brp later so they haven't updated their system. I only received the documents and even now it still says we can show your record. You got it don't worry
Thanks a lot for keep replying to my messages. I hope it is like you said. I will update you once I got it. Wish you all the best with whatever you will do

HMG
Egypt

Post by HMG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:51 am

Blaster87 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:00 pm

The letter was not from HO. Hopefully soon i will hear from them