ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over stayed and re re entry ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sunny024
India

Over stayed and re re entry ?

Post by Sunny024 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Hi I wanted to know if it is possible for me to re enter the UK as dependant of my spouse as she wants to peruse masters in the Uk .
My immigration history:
Entered as student :Oct 2007
Leave to remain ended in April 2017 as appeal rights were concluded .
Was short of 6 months to qualify for ILR
Made an early application within 14 days using section 39E rule ,application was refused with appeal right in November 2017 after I finished my 10 years .
Appealed the decision all the way to court of appeal and it was refused on 7th October 2019 because of Ahmed case law and I left the UK voluntarily at my own expense on 13 November 2019.

Will I be banned from re entering as a dependent as it’s been over 2 years since I left the UK voluntarily.

Sunny024
India

Re: Over stayed and re re entry ?

Post by Sunny024 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:36 am

Any update ?