ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents visit visa documents from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bilalJhelum
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Parents - confusions

Post by bilalJhelum » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi.
I am planning to apply visa for my parents. My mom have visited UK 4 years ago and that time we mentioned 4 weeks but my mom stayed approx 4 months. I am thinking to mention that in cover letter before ECO take his chance and use it for rejection.
I was wondering if someone could help me on another point. My dad have business earnings divided between his and my younger brothers account to save some tax. Although my brother is unemplyed and depending on dad. which I will mention. But I want to use his statement with dads application to show that income. Shall I submit an affidavit from my brother saying that this money does belong to dad?

bilalJhelum
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Parents visit visa documents from Pakistan

Post by bilalJhelum » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi everyone.
I am planning to apply familly visitor visa for my parents to attend my graduation ceremony. I am british citizen but my cousin(my dads nephew) has got a really good income and own house so I believe his sponsor will do the job from this side. I will just attach a letter with my details and stuff and mentioning about my graduation. Although I wont have enough income to sponsor them but as I said we are cousins and they will be staying with him so thats surely not the big issue. From my dad side he have some business income to show but he has divided that between his and my brothers account just for the tax purpose. We can attach an affidavite from my brother confirming that the money coming in his account belongs to dad. Brother is unemployed and depending on dad. So would it work? Dads bank statement plus brothers statement with his affidavit