ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permission required from anyone to relocate abroad with British newborn?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bigben1982

Permission required from anyone to relocate abroad with British newborn?

Post by bigben1982 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:39 am

Hi forum experts,

I would like to ask you this question about moving back home after having birth to a British newborn.

I am husband,British.My wife is on Spouse visa holding Srilankan nationality.She has got spouse visa expiring in October 2021.due for extension after that but we may not go for extension.

Wife would like to move back home to look after her elderly parent.I will be back and forth flying between UK and Srilanka for work purpose.

Let's say if we have a baby,would it be possible to move back to Srilanka permanently?If situation gets better we may comeback when kid starts primary or secondary schooling.

Do we need to get any permission from anyone here before relocation?

Please kindly let me know.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Permission required from anyone to relocate abroad with British newborn?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:48 am

Let's say if we have a baby,would it be possible to move back to Srilanka permanently?If situation gets better we may comeback when kid starts primary or secondary schooling.
Yes it is totally possible.
Do we need to get any permission from anyone here before relocation?
No. You are overthinking this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bigben1982

Re: Permission required from anyone to relocate abroad with British newborn?

Post by bigben1982 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:59 am

Thanks a lot CR001 for sending the reply. Hope you are keeping well.Take care.