ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of intent of return to home country

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vish0905
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Proof of intent of return to home country

Post by vish0905 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:59 am

Hi folks,

My parents-in-law intend to visit me and my husband for few months (less than 6 ofcourse) in UK. As a proof of intent to return, we have a house on MIL's name. My FIL is self employed but the business registration has incorrect spelling of his surname. His name is correct in all ID proofs and the income tax return. If I give the business registration anyway and declare his mistaken name in "other known names", would it suffice?
If not, Can I skip the business registration (even though the visa form says he is self employed)? What else can serve as proof of intent to return in that case? They have another son in India, would that be enough?

Thanks for help.