ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee travel document: Document checklist

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jaydi786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Refugee travel document: Document checklist

Post by jaydi786 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:30 am

A family member of mine has applied for a Refugee travel document after getting their indefinite leave to remain in the UK.Usually when I apply for travel document it asks for a passport photo and declaration signed by a professional person confirming that the photo is of true likeness, amongst other documents. However on this application the only documents that have been asked for are passport photos and nothing regarding referees or additional documents.

This is the exact wording:
"Mandatory documents
Two passport photos for ..............
On the back of your passport photograph, please provide your full name. There are rules about what your
photograph should look like. To find out more about these rules, go to
https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports"

I’m not sure if there has been a change to the required documents but this does seem very peculiar. Would anyone be able to shed any light on the matter?