ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal and banned of visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mandy D
Newly Registered

refusal and banned of visit visa

Post by Mandy D » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:26 am

hello,please i need a solution to my mum in law been refused and banned a visa for 10yrs ,she is 72 years old and the family decided to invite her over to meet the grandchildren for the first time and myslf as well .so i filled the application forms and i had no idea about her travel histroy so i answered no to has she ever been refused a visa before .. and didnt find out from my husband as well , now she has been refused and banned 10years because she has been refused a visa twice ..please is there a way out because the old woman is heart broken and i feel so bad because i caused this .. thanks

Casa

Re: refusal and banned of visit visa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:26 am

Unlikely to get this overturned. Your mother-in-law is responsible for the information given in her application. What was the reasons for the previous refusals?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.