ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requested documents from Sheffield

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Carolnilxock
Newly Registered
Mood:

Requested documents from Sheffield

Post by Carolnilxock » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:28 am

Hi there,

I have received an email from the visa office to send them bank statements for July and August 2018 bank statements even though I did already send these with all my paperwork, however I resent them again but they were online bank statements later realised they needed to be stamped by the bank so I went the next day to get the bank statements printed by the bank and stamped and emailed these again to the Sheffield requested documents email address they provided to me, I then received a confirmation from them as I did with my first bank statements I submitted from online banking that these will be linked to my application.

My question is:

Will they accept the second email documents I sent with the stamped bank statements or will they accept only the first one even though I received a confirmation email from them on my second email I sent that these will be linked to my profile?

Can they reject my visa with sending online bank statements the first email even though I have sent originals from the bank and stamped in the second email?

Please advise as I am really stressed and loosing sleep over this.

Thank you

Carolnilxock
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Requested documents from Sheffield

Post by Carolnilxock » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:40 am

Carolnilxock wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:28 am
Hi there,

I have received an email from the visa office to send them bank statements for July and August 2018 bank statements even though I did already send these with all my paperwork, however I resent them again but they were online bank statements later realised they needed to be stamped by the bank so I went the next day to get the bank statements printed by the bank and stamped and emailed these again to the Sheffield requested documents email address they provided to me, I then received a confirmation from them as I did with my first bank statements I submitted from online banking that these will be linked to my application.

My question is:

Will they accept the second email documents I sent with the stamped bank statements or will they accept only the first one even though I received a confirmation email from them on my second email I sent that these will be linked to my profile?

Can they reject my visa with sending online bank statements the first email even though I have sent originals from the bank and stamped in the second email?

Thank you

nice111

Post by nice111 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Carolnilxock wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:28 am
Hi there,

My question is:

Thank you
I believe case worker would take your second email into account too, I think you would be fine with your bank statements.

Carolnilxock
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Carolnilxock » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Hey thanks for your reply. However the first email my husband sent he got an acknowledgment email from Sheffield today they received the document and will link it to my case then second email he sent with my statements stamped he didn't receive and acknowledgment email. So I sent it from my email address and received the acknowledgment email from Sheffield to say it will link the documents to my case.

Will they still take my email in to account even if though it's not from my husbands email address but I did put the case reference and his GWF number in the email.