ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required Help in taking decission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jini
Newly Registered

Required Help in taking decission

Post by jini » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:05 am

Hi All,
I applied my application in 9 jan 2004 but still i did not get any response from them. i sent mail to HSMP and they told me my application no and said that my application is under process. what should i do because apx 4 months has gone. now tell me what should i do.
thanks

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:27 pm

Processing times are now 12 weeks minimum - just be patient. Regretably there will be no pressure on the Home Office on this as it does not generally affect the British Public. If it had been the same for say passport applications (as was the case some years back) a ministerial statement would have been made by now. I see the government using this 'a lack of resource constraint leading to increased processing times' to justify an increase in the application fee.