ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The issued vs Concluded Debate 2019

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AhsanFX
Newly Registered

The issued vs Concluded Debate 2019

Post by AhsanFX » Thu May 23, 2019 8:33 am

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are having a great day so far and it gets better!

So, my experience and anaysis as follws:

We submitted application on 7th May 2019

We recieved an email on 22nd May 2019 @ 10.15 GMT stating due to it not being straightforward the desicion is still under review.

We recieved a further email on today 23rd May 2019 @ 03:26 GMT stating Your UK visa application has been concluded.

From the little that I know, I understand from the experiences of others that their is to variations of the emails being sent. One states issued the other states concluded. You either get one or the other and never both. Those that say issued ultimatly go on to collect their passports with a issued visa whilst those who have recieved the concluded email go on and do not recieve a visa - is this a fair analysis?

Has their been people who have recieved a concluded email and actually recieved their visa because from the lack of knowledge that I have, concluded just means the desicion on the visa has been made regardless of positive or negative?

A further comment is, we on here including me are most likley the impatient ones and their maybe people with the concluded email but do go on to recieve the visa?

Regardless of the above, this thread is to conclude the above debate and furthermore, discuss if rejected what options do the applicants have and does one have to re do a new application and resubmit papers with a new fee?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: The issued vs Concluded Debate 2019

Post by CR001 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:12 am

There is already an existing topic regarding this issue. We don't need yet another one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.