ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

U.K. Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shankez
Newly Registered

U.K. Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS)

Post by shankez » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi There,

My mother has a 10 year visitor visa and would like to add the U.K. Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) added when she visits me to the U.K. Does anyone know how to go about adding IHS to her existing visa please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: U.K. Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS)

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm

You can't. IHS is not applicable or payable for visitor visas.

She will need travel insurance and will have to pay for NHS use at 150% cost.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

haqhash

Post by haqhash » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:35 am

Any suggestion about the best travel insurance uk for my mother who is on a visit here

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 am

haqhash wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:35 am
Any suggestion about the best travel insurance uk for my mother who is on a visit here
This is not a general discussion topic. Post your questions in an existing topic you have or start your own thread.

Members are also not permitted to name details of companies on the forum. You will need to find insurance relevant to the travelers circumstances. You should have got travel insurance before she came to the UK to visit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:38 pm

haqhash wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:35 am
https://www.confused.com/
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.