ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Passport Scan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hexagonpenguin1
Newly Registered

UKVCAS Passport Scan

Post by hexagonpenguin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:37 pm

Hello,

Can I just check if it is necessary to pre scan your passport even if you haven't paid for document scanning at the UKVCAS centre? This is for Set (M)

It seems from what I've read they scan your passport anyway useing a special scanner that does not form part of the extra document scanning service?

I ask because we have a scan that is missing one of the stamps from her passport and are now unable to get another one in time. Or would the front page of the scan suffice?

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Passport Scan

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:49 pm

They scan documents without a fee if necessary
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice