Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Gdeep52
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Gdeep52 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:07 pm

prejay wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:00 pm
Gdeep52 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:45 pm
Hi everyone
I visited Birmingham core centre for my appointment on 29th of December for spouse visa extension under super priority service but I still haven’t heard anything from home Office or even any email confirming that they have received my application.
Just can’t understand what’s the use of opting for super priority service and paying them so much
Exactly the same boat as you, visited the premium lounge in London on the 27th December for first spouse extension (I thought straightforward - pure long-term employment income, etc) and have heard nothing.

I still have the "Remove File" option within UKVCAS - do you? I'm worried my application hasn't even been sent over yet.. but I don't know what it's supposed to look like when it is.
Yes I also have the option of Remove file
I was told at the centre that I will receive an email by maximum early Wednesday morning

User avatar
tier21419
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:46 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by tier21419 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Is this delay to all application types e.g. SET(M), SET(O), etc or just some? Which type of applications are experiencing more delays?

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:17 pm

I have been following the forum since Nov.
The delays are not bound to any type of application as far we can see.
Other senior members can confirm that.

fauji74
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:10 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by fauji74 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:18 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:17 pm
I have been following the forum since Nov.
The delays are not bound to any type of application as far we can see.
Other senior members can confirm that.
Agreed - it is all completely random.

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:27 pm

There used to be status check service which could be of great help in the current situation.
At least we would know if the application is being looked at or something.

fauji74
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:10 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by fauji74 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:36 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:27 pm
There used to be status check service which could be of great help in the current situation.
At least we would know if the application is being looked at or something.
That would be priceless!

I am surprised that the introduction of a new IT system has not included such a service!

More that the delay, it is the complete lack of communications / status updates from UKVI or Sopra Steria that is causing anxiety for many of us.

User avatar
tier21419
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:46 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by tier21419 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 pm

fauji74 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:18 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:17 pm
I have been following the forum since Nov.
The delays are not bound to any type of application as far we can see.
Other senior members can confirm that.
Agreed - it is all completely random.
That is strange! I hope UKVI will sort this out soon.
I think as as now most of the applicants are able to get super priority service and the number of case workers might be same as before, so there is too much work for them. Previously, only a certain number of premium appointments were released.

Gdeep52
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Gdeep52 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi everyone
I just got email from case worker that I have been granted spouse visa extension just to let everyone I didn’t receive any confirmation email for my application submission so hopefully those who are waiting will get positive decision soon 😇

prejay
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Gdeep52 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:44 pm
Hi everyone
I just got email from case worker that I have been granted spouse visa extension just to let everyone I didn’t receive any confirmation email for my application submission so hopefully those who are waiting will get positive decision soon 😇
Amazing congrats.

Would you be able to share which phone number / emails you escalated via? That would be really helpful!

Gdeep52
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Gdeep52 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 pm

I never escalated or emailed anyone

prejay
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Gdeep52 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 pm
I never escalated or emailed anyone
Apologies, I misread and thought you did.

To give me some peace of mind - is the "Remove File" open now gone from your UKVCAS account as it's been reviewed/approved etc - or is that option still here?

mil10cv
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:46 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mil10cv » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:24 pm

got an email now to say a decision has been made and i will get the letter in post. date applied for super priorty was 18th dec. no confirmation letter or any other communication before. hopefully the decision will be a positive one, application was for set o for ilr. i will update u guys soon

SidG
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by SidG » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi Folks,
Got my approval letter today from home office. Such a relief this is!
For benefits of others my case is as follows:
Paid for super priority appointment: 16Dec
Attended appointment at Manchester library : 22Dec
Decision made by UKVI: 24Dec(within 24hrs)
Approval letter received by post: 2Jan (within 5working days) with NO confirmation Email.
Mine was ILR application- Set O Tier 2 (General) after 5years of sponsorship with 2 different companies (changed employer in-between so have 2 COS)
Other info: As I've haven't received any email about the decision and my online application was not freezed after appointment - I was linking this to the delay. Called up Sopra call centre this morning (after holding line for 78mins) and they have confirmed that despite the fact that documents are not freezed they have forwarded my case to home office on 22Dec itself after biometrics appointment. Documents which has been uploaded/available till the date of biometrics is being send to UKVI and after that addition/deletion of docs have Zero impact on the case.
I sincerely wish all others you are waiting should get thier affirmative decision soon.
Let me know if anybody has any other questions!!!
This forum is such a support to me, thank you all.
Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi SidG,
I think vibe123 was referring to the approval letter you received i.e. whether it was delivered by Royal Mail signed for or DX delivery.
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi Folks,
Got my approval letter today from home office. Such a relief this is!
For benefits of others my case is as follows:
Paid for super priority appointment: 16Dec
Attended appointment at Manchester library : 22Dec
Decision made by UKVI: 24Dec(within 24hrs)
Approval letter received by post: 2Jan (within 5working days) with NO confirmation Email.
Mine was ILR application- Set O Tier 2 (General) after 5years of sponsorship with 2 different companies (changed employer in-between so have 2 COS)
Other info: As I've haven't received any email about the decision and my online application was not freezed after appointment - I was linking this to the delay. Called up Sopra call centre this morning (after holding line for 78mins) and they have confirmed that despite the fact that documents are not freezed they have forwarded my case to home office on 22Dec itself after biometrics appointment. Documents which has been uploaded/available till the date of biometrics is being send to UKVI and after that addition/deletion of docs have Zero impact on the case.
I sincerely wish all others you are waiting should get thier affirmative decision soon.
Let me know if anybody has any other questions!!!
This forum is such a support to me, thank you all.
Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?

vibe123
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:09 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm

SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi Folks,
Got my approval letter today from home office. Such a relief this is!
For benefits of others my case is as follows:
Paid for super priority appointment: 16Dec
Attended appointment at Manchester library : 22Dec
Decision made by UKVI: 24Dec(within 24hrs)
Approval letter received by post: 2Jan (within 5working days) with NO confirmation Email.
Mine was ILR application- Set O Tier 2 (General) after 5years of sponsorship with 2 different companies (changed employer in-between so have 2 COS)
Other info: As I've haven't received any email about the decision and my online application was not freezed after appointment - I was linking this to the delay. Called up Sopra call centre this morning (after holding line for 78mins) and they have confirmed that despite the fact that documents are not freezed they have forwarded my case to home office on 22Dec itself after biometrics appointment. Documents which has been uploaded/available till the date of biometrics is being send to UKVI and after that addition/deletion of docs have Zero impact on the case.
I sincerely wish all others you are waiting should get thier affirmative decision soon.
Let me know if anybody has any other questions!!!
This forum is such a support to me, thank you all.
Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?
Hi Sid. I was asking about delivary company, if it was Royal mail or DX ? Thanks

User avatar
SidiBou
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 am
Mood:
Tunisia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by SidiBou » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Congrats to those of you who received the good news today. It sounds encouraging to see more people getting the letter/email communication today.

As far as I’m concerned I’m still waiting since the 17th of December :cry: but I’m trying to stay optimistic. I will keep you posted and hoping from all to do the same.

SidiBou
Thanks!

Incognito123
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Incognito123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi All,

Does the delay has anything to do with the premium centres which we have attended?

Also does writing to the local MP help? How many of us have tried it and got positive result?

My details:
Premium service center: Wakefield Library
Attended appointment on : 06 Dec
ILR application- Set (O) Tier 2 after 5years of sponsorship visa

Escalated to HO twice and emailed once. Got the standard email response.

Hoping for a positive result !

allyf
Member
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am
Canada

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by allyf » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 pm

vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi Folks,
Got my approval letter today from home office. Such a relief this is!
For benefits of others my case is as follows:
Paid for super priority appointment: 16Dec
Attended appointment at Manchester library : 22Dec
Decision made by UKVI: 24Dec(within 24hrs)
Approval letter received by post: 2Jan (within 5working days) with NO confirmation Email.
Mine was ILR application- Set O Tier 2 (General) after 5years of sponsorship with 2 different companies (changed employer in-between so have 2 COS)
Other info: As I've haven't received any email about the decision and my online application was not freezed after appointment - I was linking this to the delay. Called up Sopra call centre this morning (after holding line for 78mins) and they have confirmed that despite the fact that documents are not freezed they have forwarded my case to home office on 22Dec itself after biometrics appointment. Documents which has been uploaded/available till the date of biometrics is being send to UKVI and after that addition/deletion of docs have Zero impact on the case.
I sincerely wish all others you are waiting should get thier affirmative decision soon.
Let me know if anybody has any other questions!!!
This forum is such a support to me, thank you all.
Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?
Hi Sid. I was asking about delivary company, if it was Royal mail or DX ? Thanks
For me the approval letter came by Royal Mail (needed signature for letter) and the BRP came via DX courier (signature also requires). Hope that helps

vibe123
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:09 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:49 pm

allyf wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 pm
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm
SidG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Hi Vibe
My current employer has given job continuity letter and yes that's signed by head HR.
vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm


Hey sidg congrats on your approval. Can you please tell me what company delivered your letter and was it signed for ?
Hi Sid. I was asking about delivary company, if it was Royal mail or DX ? Thanks
For me the approval letter came by Royal Mail (needed signature for letter) and the BRP came via DX courier (signature also requires). Hope that helps
Thanks Allyf thats very helpful

Mrunal
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:03 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Mrunal » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:33 pm

ecu-daba wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:50 am
Hi All:

I attended my biometrics appointment on 26th Nov and had not received any communications. I have called the HO for 4th time and I was told to e-mail send an e-mail to the following address:

applyonlineE-support@homeoffice.gov.uk

Has anyone less been told the same? During my last escalation on 20th Dec I was told my only option was to write a complaint which I did. I am now being told to send an e-mail to this new address. Total mess and utter confusion.
Which form did u fill? Route?

Post Reply
cron