ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba, Administrator

Locked
Luni
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Luni » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:27 pm
Dear old friends in this thread,

I had a short break during the xmas/new year time and expecting to get some news on my application but there is not any. Just read through all the post from page 33 to 67.

Thanks @oldmankensey for listing all people's application status and congratulations for getting your visa in the end!

Thanks @badhodor for keep updating us on what you did and hope you can get your visa soon!

Not sure about the others @FarooqShah86 @saimajaan @ecu-daba @qwmm @avishekm what is the status of your application?

Myself have been waiting since 28 Nov 2018 submitted via super priority SET (O) ILR

I have also escalated 3 times but this is just useless as I can see from you all and my own experience.

I email my local MP again today, hoping he can do something.

I have not wrote to complain to the HO thinking that it won't help, but will do today.

I am happy to discuss with you further on what we should do (together) regarding this matter, even face to face in London.

My email address is email address removed by moderator

Happy New Year all! Best wishes!
Hello Timothy,

Thank you for your continuous information, I wanted to know what happened with you, have you received anything? I have been waiting for more than 10 days but I haven't received anything!

bests

avishekm
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by avishekm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:37 pm

docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:34 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:08 pm
For a while it seemed like they were clearing out the backlogs but now it seems to have slowed down again.
Newer applications are being processed within 24 hours - now I think I should have waited till Jan.


Exactly what I’ve been thinking...cursing myself for applying it in November end 😫...but how on earth, can that become a disqualification 🧐

Had a bit of hope when few who applied in Nov/early Dec started to get their outcomes...but now it seems like they have kept the rest to the 6-month pile 😒

Even mailing MPs has not proved useful for many - likely coz MPs haven’t received the whole picture that it’s not a single case but loads of cases not going according to T&Cs of the service....

How about those affected in this transition period (when HO introduced the new front desk) - 24th Nov to 10th Dec - super Priority applicants join hands and send a mass petition

1) to the Home Secretary ? Or to the Leader of Opposition ?? Or,

2) to the Press (eg: BBC)- but not sure if FT report made much impact.

All pls reply (could discuss with ur solicitors too) and let’s go forwards accordingly...what do u think ?

NB: mine is a straight forward 5 yr Set(O) case and I have a new job to change to...delay in this would jeopardise my new job 😩...I’m sure many would have such pressing issues to sort...
Hey, I have tried all the avenues (emailed Home Secretary and BBC; also contacted MP). MP has chased it on my behalf and will chase again. Solicitor is chasing from his side as well. I have already done 5 escalations. Hopefully will be resolved soon

manish7490
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:59 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by manish7490 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:38 pm
Sure, but I am concerned about those people who cannot meet physically but willing to join us.
@badhodor any idea? I think you are the most experienced here.
manish7490 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:21 pm
Thanks for your positive feedback (@manish7490; @docshami; @qwmm) and I believe there will be more people willing to join us to act together.

@CR001 thank you your prompt replies and kind help in this thread, much appreciated. Please could you suggest a way for us to share like a WhatsApp group ID in this thread that is not against the forum's rule? We will definitely post back any outcomes on this thread to help people that are suffering the same.
qwmm wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:00 pm
Since posting a peronal contact is against the forum’s rule, shall we build a WhatsApp group and spread the id of it through private messages?

BTW, I live in London as well.

I am also in London, can meet Saturday - morning to afternoon, Sunday - anytime after 11am(ish). I am based in West London, central London will be convenient of everyone i suppose.

Shall we make a facebook group, which then gives us option to make a whatsapp group ? With facebook more and more people can join petition and then a public whatsapp group can be created.

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:17 pm

frmglasgow wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 pm
kiwijane123 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:59 pm
frmglasgow wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:28 am
Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:23 pm


In addition, can you outline the list of documents you submitted to supporting the "my other reasons to stay in the UK" question please. Thanks
Hey,

I am academic and I listed my research/job as primarily reason to stay in UK, hence provided my employment letter, secondly I listed my Mortgage/Home another reason to stay in UK.

Goodluck to your application.
@frmglasgow, congrats on getting ILR!

I am preparing my application for ILR (long residence) too and have a question about the employment letter and mortgage evidence you provided.

I've completed a 'dummy' application online and on the document checklist there is no request for a letter from the employer or mortgage evidence; can I assume you added these in order to strengthen your application?

I am planning to change jobs after I get ILR (as in, hand in my notice the day after ILR is granted because I already have an offer from another employer).

At the time of application, my current employer should be able to issue me with a letter confirming I am working for them and will continue to do so. It might raise questions when I request such a letter though because my Tier 2 is still valid for 3 years.

So my preference is to not ask my employer for a letter to support ILR in case they ask why, at which point they might guess that I am intending to change jobs and refuse to/become legally not able to issue me with a letter if they know I am leaving.

You mentioned that it was a 'simple' application because you were staying with your employer, I am wondering whether my application will be considered less simple if I cannot demonstrate that I am staying.

So my question is, was this letter a mandatory part of your application and if not, do you think it helped to include it?
Hey,

There is a question regarding any other reason to stay in UK, which I selected Yes and I guess after that under the checklist I had to give evidence of below:

Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK?

I gave my job and mortgage as two reasons to stay in UK. So provided employment and mortgage papers. I think at least if you are earning well, you may able to provide P60 for previous few years, payslips (last 6) and corresponding bank statements, even if the current employment letter is missing, you could add a copy of contract if you have and it shows the contract you got is permanent/open-ended. I had all the papers so I submitted but I am not sure how they will access your employment without employment letter. The application form does ask about your employment and they may verify current status anyway from your office HR. So I would suggest you to ask senior member of this website to discuss how to present employment in best possible way.

I think my case was simple in a sense that from years I was studying and later got employment with the same institution. I think as long you have a clean immigration history, you will be fine.

Best wishes.
Thanks for your feedback @frmglasgow.

I hav a question about the Sopra Steria website. I have submitted ILR (LR) application for myself and my family. When i go to the Documents submission page, Im given optional documents catergory ONLY and No Mandatory documents. Does that seem normal? Did you get the same page?

saimajaan
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:27 pm
Dear old friends in this thread,

I had a short break during the xmas/new year time and expecting to get some news on my application but there is not any. Just read through all the post from page 33 to 67.

Thanks @oldmankensey for listing all people's application status and congratulations for getting your visa in the end!

Thanks @badhodor for keep updating us on what you did and hope you can get your visa soon!

Not sure about the others @FarooqShah86 @saimajaan @ecu-daba @qwmm @avishekm what is the status of your application?

Myself have been waiting since 28 Nov 2018 submitted via super priority SET (O) ILR

I have also escalated 3 times but this is just useless as I can see from you all and my own experience.

I email my local MP again today, hoping he can do something.

I have not wrote to complain to the HO thinking that it won't help, but will do today.

I am happy to discuss with you further on what we should do (together) regarding this matter, even face to face in London.

My email address is email address removed by moderator

Happy New Year all! Best wishes!
hey thanks for mentioning me at least someone know that i have been waiting too since 7th but application done on 23rd no replie yet

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:41 pm

ghk123 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:39 pm
qwmm wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:37 pm
Waiting since 4th Dec.

My case is Tier 2 to Tier 2 switch, which should be the most straightforward case.

Sigh.

Hi,

I have done my biometrics in Reading centre under super priority service under tier2 general change of employment category on 5th January. still no news,
@ ghk123 and @qwmm. There is hope. I had the same experience switching from Tier 2 to Tier 2 a few years ago using the then Premium Service. It took a while for the agency working on my application to get any results from HO. I had to wait for 2 week until i had the all clear to start the new job.

HO take a little longer sometime and this is my experience. I do believe they will come through nonetheless. Its just an overbearing anxiety waiting for them.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Good idea.

Is it ok to post the facebook group name here?
manish7490 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:38 pm
Sure, but I am concerned about those people who cannot meet physically but willing to join us.
@badhodor any idea? I think you are the most experienced here.
manish7490 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:21 pm
Thanks for your positive feedback (@manish7490; @docshami; @qwmm) and I believe there will be more people willing to join us to act together.

@CR001 thank you your prompt replies and kind help in this thread, much appreciated. Please could you suggest a way for us to share like a WhatsApp group ID in this thread that is not against the forum's rule? We will definitely post back any outcomes on this thread to help people that are suffering the same.

I am also in London, can meet Saturday - morning to afternoon, Sunday - anytime after 11am(ish). I am based in West London, central London will be convenient of everyone i suppose.

Shall we make a facebook group, which then gives us option to make a whatsapp group ? With facebook more and more people can join petition and then a public whatsapp group can be created.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 73225
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Good idea.

Is it ok to post the facebook group name here?
No, you can't as it will expose every person's personal details to everyone on the forum!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

qwmm
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by qwmm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Hmm. This is tricky.

I guess you can just go and build the group, but do not mention its name anywhere.

Just pick up an indicative name.

Then everyone who wants it can search by themselves.

8)

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:15 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Good idea.

Is it ok to post the facebook group name here?
No, you can't as it will expose every person's personal details to everyone on the forum!!!
Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Good idea.

Is it ok to post the facebook group name here?
manish7490 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:38 pm
Sure, but I am concerned about those people who cannot meet physically but willing to join us.
@badhodor any idea? I think you are the most experienced here.
manish7490 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm


I am also in London, can meet Saturday - morning to afternoon, Sunday - anytime after 11am(ish). I am based in West London, central London will be convenient of everyone i suppose.

Shall we make a facebook group, which then gives us option to make a whatsapp group ? With facebook more and more people can join petition and then a public whatsapp group can be created.

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by yunnshyuan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:00 pm

RY83 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:27 am
yunnshyuan wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 pm
How do you go about escalating the case? I rang UKVI number today and spoke to a person who can only advice to wait. I mentioned about escalating and he said they don't escalate super priority service applications. They will just get it done as soon as...

siolog wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm
RY83 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm
:cry: Hi All

Applied online for ILR via 5 year tier2 (general category) SET (0) application on 5th Dec. Attended Biometric appointment on 8th December in Coventry central library. Waiting for the decision since then.

Everytime when i escalated previously, i got a generic email saying that "your application is still being processed". After my last escalation call on Monday (31st Dec) with UKVI I got below email which also doesn't make any sense. Has anyone else also got this email after 3rd escalation.

"We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application."


wrote to my local MP as well but unfortunately no response so just send another email again today. Hoping to hear something from him. I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and this waiting time has already put me under so much stress. its been a month now but no news.

I really wish everyone who is in the same situation like me gets their decision quickly.
Hello @RY83
We are both in the same situation.
ILR via 5 year tier2 (general category) SET (0)
Application Date: 05/12/2018
Biometrics Appointment Date @ Manchester Library: 11/12/2018
Got exact same email today at 1:06 PM :cry:
yunnshyuan

I think escalation through calling customer service is useless, as it doesn't actually escalate the case; instead they keep sending the generic email within 5 working days. I had really frustrating and baseless auto replies from them. Now I just waiting without doing any more calls to them.
@RY83

Apart from the one email i got on the 2nd Jan 2019 after my biometric appointment on the 27th Dec 2018, I haven't received any generic emails either :( Will keep my fingers crossed x

docshami
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by docshami » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 pm

avishekm wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:16 pm
momozz wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:48 pm
I'm the same..5 year T2 general with the same employer, and I don't travel a lot, only just annual holidays that's all, no complication and tick all the boxed..I've been waiting since 5th December. :cry:
RY83 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:51 pm
cja_1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:44 pm
Anyone (apart from a few lucky ones on this post) who enrolled biometrics 26 Nov - 1 Dec still waiting?
I applied for SET(O) using Super Priority at Manchester Library on 1 Dec.
After numerous escalations, contacting MP and also sending emails to complaints department, still no news for me.
Hi Cja

I am waiting since 8th December. Tried everything 3 times escalation calls, email to MP and complaint email but no news so far. Yesterday received a generic email saying that your application is under consideration and and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard" which doesn't make sense at all after one month. I haven't received any email from HO asking for any further information. Not sure what is going on. Mine was very simple and straight forward application: ILR through 5 year tier 2 (general) route Set(0). Previous to that i was on Post study work visa. Have got two master's degrees from UK. Every time calling customer service is useless.
Hi guys, After my initial application on 6th December, I have escalated it 4 times. I have escalated it again on Friday and received the generic email about 6 months wait again on Monday. So called back immediately about it. The advisor mentioned the Super Priority people should not receive it. And she escalated with further details again. I also contacted my local MP and she called them today and will chase them again on Thursday. So just now received another email from the UKVI contact centre email.

“Thank you for contacting UKVI and sorry for delay in reply.

If we cannot decide the application within the 24- hour service standard for reasons outside the control of the customer the application will be decided as quickly as possible and the SPV element of the fee refunded to the customer. We are currently reviewing decisions made since the start of the UKVCAS transition period to identify cases where we have not delivered a decision within the SPV service standard. We aim to complete this exercise by January 2019.


Hopefully this will help. I am planning to chase them again on Thursday from my end. Even my company’s immigration adviser is chasing from his end. This is such a pain, as need to travel back home.
Thanks @Avishekm...most reassuring msg so far !!!
At least the HO is still acknowledging this and trying to clear the backlog by Jan- rather than wait for 6 months...thanks for ur efforts via ur MP.

At last me too...I’ve just e-mailed my MP - fingers-crossed...Also, did my fourth telephonic escalation since 24th November - on Monday (straight away they know yournsme, Case ID and the number of times you have called ☺️)...the person was nice and felt sorry for the delay and assured that he would put a note about this long-gone 24-hrs...

...hope our files are not dumped on to the 6-month pile...Oh Lord, why this kolaveri ?

docshami
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by docshami » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Luni wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:20 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:34 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:08 pm
For a while it seemed like they were clearing out the backlogs but now it seems to have slowed down again.
Newer applications are being processed within 24 hours - now I think I should have waited till Jan.


Exactly what I’ve been thinking...cursing myself for applying it in November end 😫...but how on earth, can that become a disqualification 🧐

Had a bit of hope when few who applied in Nov/early Dec started to get their outcomes...but now it seems like they have kept the rest to the 6-month pile 😒

Even mailing MPs has not proved useful for many - likely coz MPs haven’t received the whole picture that it’s not a single case but loads of cases not going according to T&Cs of the service....

How about those affected in this transition period (when HO introduced the new front desk) - 24th Nov to 10th Dec - super Priority applicants join hands and send a mass petition

1) to the Home Secretary ? Or to the Leader of Opposition ?? Or,

2) to the Press (eg: BBC)- but not sure if FT report made much impact.

All pls reply (could discuss with ur solicitors too) and let’s go forwards accordingly...what do u think ?

NB: mine is a straight forward 5 yr Set(O) case and I have a new job to change to...delay in this would jeopardise my new job 😩...I’m sure many would have such pressing issues to sort...
Hi, so what happened with you, Did it all go well? I applied on the 27th of December and still nothing! Its so annoying

I did apply in person @Manchester Library on 24th Nov 2018...Tier 2 Set (O) application...still waiting.

Flrm786
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flrm786 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Hi guys ive got my Super priority service appointment booked for 17th January at Birmingham for my FLR (M).

A questions for all of you guys who have already used the new sopra steria upload system...has anyone had any luck with using their online bank statements and have had their visa approved, as you can download them as pdf file and then upload them to the sopra steria page, instead of me scanning all my paper bank statements then upload them???

mateen123
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mateen123 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:53 pm

Hey guys

What is the better option to scan and upload documents. Is it better to do it ourselves or just go to the appointment with documents and they will upload it. If they will upload it, will there be a charge and how much will it be ?

Also the document checking service, is it worth paying ?

Thanks,
M

codem2013
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am
Spain

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by codem2013 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 am

Flrm786 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi guys ive got my Super priority service appointment booked for 17th January at Birmingham for my FLR (M).

A questions for all of you guys who have already used the new sopra steria upload system...has anyone had any luck with using their online bank statements and have had their visa approved, as you can download them as pdf file and then upload them to the sopra steria page, instead of me scanning all my paper bank statements then upload them???
I haven't tried..to be honest I would avoid.
Was it easy to find an appointment in the sopra website? Are they any same day or next day appointments available? Thank you for your reply.

Flrm786
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Flrm786 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 am

codem2013 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 am
Flrm786 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi guys ive got my Super priority service appointment booked for 17th January at Birmingham for my FLR (M).

A questions for all of you guys who have already used the new sopra steria upload system...has anyone had any luck with using their online bank statements and have had their visa approved, as you can download them as pdf file and then upload them to the sopra steria page, instead of me scanning all my paper bank statements then upload them???
I haven't tried..to be honest I would avoid.
Was it easy to find an appointment in the sopra website? Are they any same day or next day appointments available? Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for your reply..yeah i guess it would best to scan the paper bank statements and upload them. Straight forward website, just put in postcode and will show you your nearest centre. Mine was Birmingham..Loads of availability was available for Birmingham for nextday when i checked but were for extra £100. The next closest dates for free slots were 17th and 18th of January..i booked the 17th.

codem2013
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am
Spain

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by codem2013 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:33 am

Flrm786 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 am
codem2013 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 am
Flrm786 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Hi guys ive got my Super priority service appointment booked for 17th January at Birmingham for my FLR (M).

A questions for all of you guys who have already used the new sopra steria upload system...has anyone had any luck with using their online bank statements and have had their visa approved, as you can download them as pdf file and then upload them to the sopra steria page, instead of me scanning all my paper bank statements then upload them???
I haven't tried..to be honest I would avoid.
Was it easy to find an appointment in the sopra website? Are they any same day or next day appointments available? Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for your reply..yeah i guess it would best to scan the paper bank statements and upload them. Straight forward website, just put in postcode and will show you your nearest centre. Mine was Birmingham..Loads of availability was available for Birmingham for nextday when i checked but were for extra £100. The next closest dates for free slots were 17th and 18th of January..i booked the 17th.
Ok thank you and good luck for your application

momozz
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:49 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:43 am

Timothy Tao wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 pm
Sorry CR001 that I wasn't aware that personal information is not allowed -I have not worked out how PM work in this forum.

Dear all,
As many of you suggested, I am happy to send my WhatsApp account and receive yours via forum PM to arrange a meeting in London to discuss about future legal actions together.
I read the board information, it seems you need to have posted more than 30 posts to access the PM function :wink:

I'm in London as well. Checking my mail box every morning hoping to receive something but mostly just useless marketing emails :(

I sent an email to the MP's case worker yesterday as he promised to call HO, but I didn't hear anything back since the meeting

User avatar
dragon098
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:28 am
Location: LONDON
Mood:
Nepal

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dragon098 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 am

Hi All,

For those who applied for 24 hrs super priority visa application.

I gave a ring to home office yesterday and told them it was more than 24 hrs and if I could get update on my visa. The person on the phone told me that "there was delay in 24 hrs service and to wait for 5 days and if I didn't receive anything then I should try contacting them again and then they could help me with the update".
That's what he told me.

So guys, if its more than 24 hrs do call home office, maybe they can give you update on your visa.

Does anyone remember this when you went to sopera steria, the person told me that I could track my application and I just had to login to www.ukvcas.com/immigration/ and if I put my UAN number then I could track my visa application but I couldn't find anything where I could put my UAN and track my application.

Will keep you posted if I hear anything.

YellowBanana
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:28 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by YellowBanana » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:35 am

My application story:

14/12 - online application for ILR SET(O) through a 5-year Tier 2 route - Super Priority Service
22/12 - biometrics at Croydon
No email/letter from HO since then.

Escalated my case with HO contact centre 3 times (2/01, 3/01 and 9/01) with urgency because the need to travel for work. Received a standard email 2 times "We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."
My MP emailed HO about my application but no response to them as well.

Please include me in the group that meets in London. Would be happy to join.

Locked
cron