Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
docshami
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by docshami » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:34 pm

docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 pm
I thought I am the only one that is still waiting since 28 Nov. I am also on SET O 5 year T2 to ILR route.
Your delay is even longer than mine. I am also waiting for some results from MP's help done last week. Shake hands :)))

Shake hands mate...👋👋👋
Still waiting😖😩😫

What’s annoying is that they have total disregard for ‘first come, first serve’ at all....No offence to all who have got their outcomes- which is brilliant really !!!...it seems like applying in Jan was much much better and faster than Nov...but we can’t go back, can we?

just wondering if all the waiters fm Nov and Dec had Visa rejections before - which could technically be classified as ‘bad’ immigration history, esp with newly trained HO staff...I had 3 rejections in a row on my first ever application for a UK Visa for very silly reasons, which were then sorted...my worry is that- has this history prompted my application to be thrown into the 6-month pile ???...mistaking it as a complicated one 🧐

If all the waiters have such issues (as a common factor), this could be the answer for the delay....and the dilemma that some are getting it pretty quickly and some are just waiting for ages...
I'm still waiting - my biometrics were on 28th Nov and I've got a clean immigration history. No rejections.


Thanks !
Which means that wasn’t a criterion fir the delay...so let’s waaait then.


Finally Folks...Finally !!!
Whilst on my lunch break an hr back, got an email from Tier 2/5 Operations team @HO stating that:
My ILR application has been granted and that the approval letter and BRP shall follow.

Application via 5 yr Tier -2 route for ILR - Set (O)
Biometrics submitted : 24th NOVEMBER 2018.

Four escalations via phone and received generic replies- third of which was from the Permanent Migration team stating that it’s under consideration and to may take upto 6 months.

Then, as per suggestions in this thread- sent a mail to my MP 2 wks back - to which I got a reply the very next day- that his team was in touch with the DG @ HO.

Still nothing...sent a mail to the complaints e-mail yesterday....But, I presume it was my MP’s response that nailed it.

I know that a heavy rock is off my shoulders, Thank Goodness...but since it’s been there since 8 weeks- day n night, honestly I’m still feeling it...right now my only concern is for those who had been waiting with me since Nov and early Dec- of the likes of Timothy, Maadihali etc...I’m sure its in the pipeline folks.

NB: had mixed feelings to read the last line of the mail- ‘thanks for using our super priority service’.

My advice to those waiting:
- Get your MP involved ASAP.
- Send a mail to the complaints e-mail.

Next:
-Wait for BRP
-Can anybody advise how long should one wait before u can apply for the passport ?

Thanks to all who kept me going so far.
Especially, the moderators...tnx☺️

vibe123
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:09 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by vibe123 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:09 pm

docshami wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:34 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 pm


Shake hands mate...👋👋👋
Still waiting😖😩😫

What’s annoying is that they have total disregard for ‘first come, first serve’ at all....No offence to all who have got their outcomes- which is brilliant really !!!...it seems like applying in Jan was much much better and faster than Nov...but we can’t go back, can we?

just wondering if all the waiters fm Nov and Dec had Visa rejections before - which could technically be classified as ‘bad’ immigration history, esp with newly trained HO staff...I had 3 rejections in a row on my first ever application for a UK Visa for very silly reasons, which were then sorted...my worry is that- has this history prompted my application to be thrown into the 6-month pile ???...mistaking it as a complicated one 🧐

If all the waiters have such issues (as a common factor), this could be the answer for the delay....and the dilemma that some are getting it pretty quickly and some are just waiting for ages...
I'm still waiting - my biometrics were on 28th Nov and I've got a clean immigration history. No rejections.


Thanks !
Which means that wasn’t a criterion fir the delay...so let’s waaait then.


Finally Folks...Finally !!!
Whilst on my lunch break an hr back, got an email from Tier 2/5 Operations team @HO stating that:
My ILR application has been granted and that the approval letter and BRP shall follow.

Application via 5 yr Tier -2 route for ILR - Set (O)
Biometrics submitted : 24th NOVEMBER 2018.

Four escalations via phone and received generic replies- third of which was from the Permanent Migration team stating that it’s under consideration and to may take upto 6 months.

Then, as per suggestions in this thread- sent a mail to my MP 2 wks back - to which I got a reply the very next day- that his team was in touch with the DG @ HO.

Still nothing...sent a mail to the complaints e-mail yesterday....But, I presume it was my MP’s response that nailed it.

I know that a heavy rock is off my shoulders, Thank Goodness...but since it’s been there since 8 weeks- day n night, honestly I’m still feeling it...right now my only concern is for those who had been waiting with me since Nov and early Dec- of the likes of Timothy, Maadihali etc...I’m sure its in the pipeline folks.

NB: had mixed feelings to read the last line of the mail- ‘thanks for using our super priority service’.

My advice to those waiting:
- Get your MP involved ASAP.
- Send a mail to the complaints e-mail.

Next:
-Wait for BRP
-Can anybody advise how long should one wait before u can apply for the passport ?

Thanks to all who kept me going so far.
Especially, the moderators...tnx☺️
Congrats Docshami, really happy for you, the wait is killing, well done for staying patient and strong

User avatar
dragon098
Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:28 am
Location: LONDON
Mood:
Nepal

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by dragon098 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi All,

Time for my update:

Tier 4 ==> PSW ==> Tier 2 (Same employer) ==> ILR

10th Dec 2019: Complete Application Set(o) (would have completed early but due to my lazy lawyer)

7 Jan 2019: Biometric Date (again didn't find any early dates and free one was on 7th)
Got call from lawyer on the same day at around 3:30 pm requesting for more documents even-though I
uploaded them all don't know why they couldn't find however, I still emailed it to
lawyer and lawyer emailed them back

8 jan 2019: called home office with usual feedback as to wait for 5 working days.
11 Jan 2019: called home office, told me to call on 14th jan
12 jan 2019: emailed complaints
14 jan 2019: called home office but they told me to call on 15th jan
14 jan 2019: emailed MP (no response till now)
14 jan 2019: another email complaint as i missed to provide my case ID
15 jan 2019 called and they took my details
16 jan 2019: received generic email at 1:11 pm email stating "we will progress your application within 24 hrs bla bla bla"
17 jan 2019: emailed my MP again and another MP within my borough. (My main MP didn't reply but other MP replied and forwarded my email to my main mp)
17 jan 2019: 3:02 pm lawyer called me that my application was approved and i got an email (no letter no brp yet)

The email was like this

“Dear Mr XXX,


I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.”


Kind Regards
,

Finally, this is just a hunch but it seems like if you receive a generic email which you can see below maybe its a sign that your application will be looked at. This is my assumption so it might be right and might not be.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Congratulations mate!!

I hope in the next 4 days I could receive mine, as I was on 28 Nov - 4 days later than your appointment ;)

Anyway, great news to all of us waiting since Nov.!!

Keep talking to us here so we don't get more and more lonely :///

Passport should be 1 year after.
Best wishes!
docshami wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:34 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 pm


Shake hands mate...👋👋👋
Still waiting😖😩😫

What’s annoying is that they have total disregard for ‘first come, first serve’ at all....No offence to all who have got their outcomes- which is brilliant really !!!...it seems like applying in Jan was much much better and faster than Nov...but we can’t go back, can we?

just wondering if all the waiters fm Nov and Dec had Visa rejections before - which could technically be classified as ‘bad’ immigration history, esp with newly trained HO staff...I had 3 rejections in a row on my first ever application for a UK Visa for very silly reasons, which were then sorted...my worry is that- has this history prompted my application to be thrown into the 6-month pile ???...mistaking it as a complicated one 🧐

If all the waiters have such issues (as a common factor), this could be the answer for the delay....and the dilemma that some are getting it pretty quickly and some are just waiting for ages...
I'm still waiting - my biometrics were on 28th Nov and I've got a clean immigration history. No rejections.


Thanks !
Which means that wasn’t a criterion fir the delay...so let’s waaait then.


Finally Folks...Finally !!!
Whilst on my lunch break an hr back, got an email from Tier 2/5 Operations team @HO stating that:
My ILR application has been granted and that the approval letter and BRP shall follow.

Application via 5 yr Tier -2 route for ILR - Set (O)
Biometrics submitted : 24th NOVEMBER 2018.

Four escalations via phone and received generic replies- third of which was from the Permanent Migration team stating that it’s under consideration and to may take upto 6 months.

Then, as per suggestions in this thread- sent a mail to my MP 2 wks back - to which I got a reply the very next day- that his team was in touch with the DG @ HO.

Still nothing...sent a mail to the complaints e-mail yesterday....But, I presume it was my MP’s response that nailed it.

I know that a heavy rock is off my shoulders, Thank Goodness...but since it’s been there since 8 weeks- day n night, honestly I’m still feeling it...right now my only concern is for those who had been waiting with me since Nov and early Dec- of the likes of Timothy, Maadihali etc...I’m sure its in the pipeline folks.

NB: had mixed feelings to read the last line of the mail- ‘thanks for using our super priority service’.

My advice to those waiting:
- Get your MP involved ASAP.
- Send a mail to the complaints e-mail.

Next:
-Wait for BRP
-Can anybody advise how long should one wait before u can apply for the passport ?

Thanks to all who kept me going so far.
Especially, the moderators...tnx☺️

madihaali_304
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:57 pm

dragon098 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 pm
Hi All,

Time for my update:

Tier 4 ==> PSW ==> Tier 2 (Same employer) ==> ILR

10th Dec 2019: Complete Application Set(o) (would have completed early but due to my lazy lawyer)

7 Jan 2019: Biometric Date (again didn't find any early dates and free one was on 7th)
Got call from lawyer on the same day at around 3:30 pm requesting for more documents even-though I
uploaded them all don't know why they couldn't find however, I still emailed it to
lawyer and lawyer emailed them back

8 jan 2019: called home office with usual feedback as to wait for 5 working days.
11 Jan 2019: called home office, told me to call on 14th jan
12 jan 2019: emailed complaints
14 jan 2019: called home office but they told me to call on 15th jan
14 jan 2019: emailed MP (no response till now)
14 jan 2019: another email complaint as i missed to provide my case ID
15 jan 2019 called and they took my details
16 jan 2019: received generic email at 1:11 pm email stating "we will progress your application within 24 hrs bla bla bla"
17 jan 2019: emailed my MP again and another MP within my borough. (My main MP didn't reply but other MP replied and forwarded my email to my main mp)
17 jan 2019: 3:02 pm lawyer called me that my application was approved and i got an email (no letter no brp yet)

The email was like this

“Dear Mr XXX,


I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.”


Kind Regards
,

Finally, this is just a hunch but it seems like if you receive a generic email which you can see below maybe its a sign that your application will be looked at. This is my assumption so it might be right and might not be.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded.
Many congratulations! I was a couple of days after you so will hopefully hear back soon too.

madihaali_304
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Sorry - that was meant as a response to docshami.

FarooqShah86
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by FarooqShah86 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello Everyone

Just received an email from my MP saying she was contacted by the home office this afternoon that my application has been approved and that I will receive my biometric card in the next 4 to 5 working days and the £610 will also be refunded to me ASAP.

it was tier 4 study >PSW>Tier 2 General>Ilr

Submitted my application on 28th of November and biometrics done on 1st of December.

Emnewt
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:25 pm
New Zealand

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Emnewt » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm

prejay wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:11 pm
Update from us: we have had to repeat visits to the Sopra Steria centre. Applied on 27th December 2018, notified on Tuesday that biometrics were missing. Returned ad-hoc on Wednesday to repeat biometrics.

Notified today that passport scans now missing, so once again will need to return to scan. I suppose any progress is good progress here...

However, has anyone had an experience like this?! Reading the thread I've not seen anything but incase someone is lurking then I'd very like to hear about your experience and how we can possibility minimise the number of trips made and get the visa processed ASAP! All advice welcome.
I got an email today to say my passport scans are missing and to book another appointment but I called Sopra Steria and they said it was all uploaded. I also watched the woman scan it all so very confused. Did you end up going back a 3rd time? And how did you book the second appointment? Do you know if you still get Super Priority Service or do we lose it because of their mistake?

docshami
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:31 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by docshami » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:48 pm

There we are 👍☺️😇
Looks like they have opened the lost November pile...

Sincerly hope it’s Timothy Tao and Madihaali_304 next...

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:57 pm

docshami wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:34 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 pm


Shake hands mate...👋👋👋
Still waiting😖😩😫

What’s annoying is that they have total disregard for ‘first come, first serve’ at all....No offence to all who have got their outcomes- which is brilliant really !!!...it seems like applying in Jan was much much better and faster than Nov...but we can’t go back, can we?

just wondering if all the waiters fm Nov and Dec had Visa rejections before - which could technically be classified as ‘bad’ immigration history, esp with newly trained HO staff...I had 3 rejections in a row on my first ever application for a UK Visa for very silly reasons, which were then sorted...my worry is that- has this history prompted my application to be thrown into the 6-month pile ???...mistaking it as a complicated one 🧐

If all the waiters have such issues (as a common factor), this could be the answer for the delay....and the dilemma that some are getting it pretty quickly and some are just waiting for ages...
I'm still waiting - my biometrics were on 28th Nov and I've got a clean immigration history. No rejections.


Thanks !
Which means that wasn’t a criterion fir the delay...so let’s waaait then.


Finally Folks...Finally !!!
Whilst on my lunch break an hr back, got an email from Tier 2/5 Operations team @HO stating that:
My ILR application has been granted and that the approval letter and BRP shall follow.

Application via 5 yr Tier -2 route for ILR - Set (O)
Biometrics submitted : 24th NOVEMBER 2018.

Four escalations via phone and received generic replies- third of which was from the Permanent Migration team stating that it’s under consideration and to may take upto 6 months.

Then, as per suggestions in this thread- sent a mail to my MP 2 wks back - to which I got a reply the very next day- that his team was in touch with the DG @ HO.

Still nothing...sent a mail to the complaints e-mail yesterday....But, I presume it was my MP’s response that nailed it.

I know that a heavy rock is off my shoulders, Thank Goodness...but since it’s been there since 8 weeks- day n night, honestly I’m still feeling it...right now my only concern is for those who had been waiting with me since Nov and early Dec- of the likes of Timothy, Maadihali etc...I’m sure its in the pipeline folks.

NB: had mixed feelings to read the last line of the mail- ‘thanks for using our super priority service’.

My advice to those waiting:
- Get your MP involved ASAP.
- Send a mail to the complaints e-mail.

Next:
-Wait for BRP
-Can anybody advise how long should one wait before u can apply for the passport ?

Thanks to all who kept me going so far.
Especially, the moderators...tnx☺️

Congratulations!!! Thanks for the update.
Hope they are clearing the backlog now.

cja_1234
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by cja_1234 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Update: received a reply from the complaint team today, which is the 20th working day. The person who replied admitted the system fault creating "some" delays (some meaning most of the applications?!) See below.

It seems the Home Office actually do have to respond a complaint within the 20 working days, so for those who are waiting please count your days from your first complaint email!

As for refund I posted a letter to the charging team as well as emailed back to the caseworker who promised me to forward my email to the relevant person. I requested the refund back by bank transfer or cheque because I used my company credit card and complexity on doing expenses. I got my money back to my company credit card this morning and it seems the Home office completely ignored my request - at least they should have said they cannot do that! At least I just got my money back as well...

-------------------
17 January 2019

Dear ...

Thank you for your email correspondence of 17 December 2018 where you have raised a complaint about the delay in processing your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) which you submitted using the Super Priority Visa (SPV) service.

Unfortunately we have experienced technical difficulties with the new UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service which has resulted in some delays. However, I can see from our records that your application for ILR was successfully concluded on 11 January.

As we failed to meet the SPV service standard on this occasion, we will reimburse the priority element of the fee paid (the difference between the cost of making a standard application and a super priority application). We will refund the amount of £610 to the credit or debit card used to make the original payment in due course.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. I am upholding your complaint.

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by R-graphite » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:40 pm

It took 3 days from the decision email to receive the brp
docshami wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:34 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm
docshami wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 pm


Shake hands mate...👋👋👋
Still waiting😖😩😫

What’s annoying is that they have total disregard for ‘first come, first serve’ at all....No offence to all who have got their outcomes- which is brilliant really !!!...it seems like applying in Jan was much much better and faster than Nov...but we can’t go back, can we?

just wondering if all the waiters fm Nov and Dec had Visa rejections before - which could technically be classified as ‘bad’ immigration history, esp with newly trained HO staff...I had 3 rejections in a row on my first ever application for a UK Visa for very silly reasons, which were then sorted...my worry is that- has this history prompted my application to be thrown into the 6-month pile ???...mistaking it as a complicated one 🧐

If all the waiters have such issues (as a common factor), this could be the answer for the delay....and the dilemma that some are getting it pretty quickly and some are just waiting for ages...
I'm still waiting - my biometrics were on 28th Nov and I've got a clean immigration history. No rejections.


Thanks !
Which means that wasn’t a criterion fir the delay...so let’s waaait then.


Finally Folks...Finally !!!
Whilst on my lunch break an hr back, got an email from Tier 2/5 Operations team @HO stating that:
My ILR application has been granted and that the approval letter and BRP shall follow.

Application via 5 yr Tier -2 route for ILR - Set (O)
Biometrics submitted : 24th NOVEMBER 2018.

Four escalations via phone and received generic replies- third of which was from the Permanent Migration team stating that it’s under consideration and to may take upto 6 months.

Then, as per suggestions in this thread- sent a mail to my MP 2 wks back - to which I got a reply the very next day- that his team was in touch with the DG @ HO.

Still nothing...sent a mail to the complaints e-mail yesterday....But, I presume it was my MP’s response that nailed it.

I know that a heavy rock is off my shoulders, Thank Goodness...but since it’s been there since 8 weeks- day n night, honestly I’m still feeling it...right now my only concern is for those who had been waiting with me since Nov and early Dec- of the likes of Timothy, Maadihali etc...I’m sure its in the pipeline folks.

NB: had mixed feelings to read the last line of the mail- ‘thanks for using our super priority service’.

My advice to those waiting:
- Get your MP involved ASAP.
- Send a mail to the complaints e-mail.

Next:
-Wait for BRP
-Can anybody advise how long should one wait before u can apply for the passport ?

Thanks to all who kept me going so far.
Especially, the moderators...tnx☺️
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

avishekm
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by avishekm » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi Guys, I finally received the BRP card today. I haven’t received the decision letter yet. They contacted my lawyer couple of days ago about sending the trips outside UK, even though it was attached during the application. Received the BRP today. Finally the tragedy of the process is over. Good luck everyone.

alokpanda123
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:21 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by alokpanda123 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Time to post my experience, which was comparatively smooth :
Date of Application : 12th December
Date of Biometrics : 11th January
Date of confirmation email : 14th January
Date of confirmation letter : 16th January
Date BRP received : 17th January

Followed the Tier 2 (O) with spouse and 1 child dependent. Have been with the same employer, and fairly long travel history (On business, averaging about 80 -100 days per year). Submitted and uploaded the required documents myself (Wasn't even validated by Sopra Steria, neither asked)

mizer
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Morocco

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mizer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 am
Sorry i did submit my wife’s passport.
Thank you for your quick response,is strange you didn't submit her passport,I presume you sent something else to proof her status or are you saying they didnt ask on the form about any proof of your sponsor setelment!
On my wife application they ask about my both passports from my original country and British

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by R-graphite » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:21 pm

I said that I submitted her passport!
mizer wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 pm
R-graphite wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 am
Sorry i did submit my wife’s passport.
Thank you for your quick response,is strange you didn't submit her passport,I presume you sent something else to proof her status or are you saying they didnt ask on the form about any proof of your sponsor setelment!
On my wife application they ask about my both passports from my original country and British
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

prejay
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by prejay » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 pm

Emnewt wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm
prejay wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:11 pm
Update from us: we have had to repeat visits to the Sopra Steria centre. Applied on 27th December 2018, notified on Tuesday that biometrics were missing. Returned ad-hoc on Wednesday to repeat biometrics.

Notified today that passport scans now missing, so once again will need to return to scan. I suppose any progress is good progress here...

However, has anyone had an experience like this?! Reading the thread I've not seen anything but incase someone is lurking then I'd very like to hear about your experience and how we can possibility minimise the number of trips made and get the visa processed ASAP! All advice welcome.
I got an email today to say my passport scans are missing and to book another appointment but I called Sopra Steria and they said it was all uploaded. I also watched the woman scan it all so very confused. Did you end up going back a 3rd time? And how did you book the second appointment? Do you know if you still get Super Priority Service or do we lose it because of their mistake?
Yes, had to go back a 3rd time. The Home Office continually insisted the scans were missing. After they escalated to their IT team, the issue was resolved and the Home Office were able to see the scans.

Today we got the email we've been waiting for: visa is approved and we now we need to wait for the BRP. What a relief. Super Priority was still active for sure - it was in the approval email ("thanks for using super priority").

The 1st revisit appointment was arranged by calling the 0330 number in the email appointment (don't have it to hand but has been mentioned on this thread several times I think). The 2nd and 3rd were via email as by that point, the manager offered their email address in case of further issues. It probably doesn't matter if you don't have a contact, you can probably turn up and explain the situation and they will fit you in either way given it's 100% their mistake.

We will be applying for a refund for both the Sopra Steria fee and the super priority fee but I'm doubtful either will be successful. Ultimately: Sopra Steria is not a timed service, I don't think they guarantee one-visit-or-your-money-back if that makes sense. The Home Office give a 24 hour service after they receive a complete application so I don't think the clock really starts until Sopra Steria get their act together so probably can't get that either. No harm in trying, but not going to hold my breath.

Best of luck!

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Malaysia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by yunnshyuan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:20 am

praveenv wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am
How many from Nov and Dec are still awaiting decision?

The rate at which UK V&I is clearing the backlog is not encouraging at all.
Waiting since 27th December :(
Done 2 escalations so far, MP rang once earlier in the week and said no progress and can't advice and asked to ring back later in the week.

ninasihome
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:12 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ninasihome » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am

Hi, Guys I am a silent reader but here is my time line
this is for my wife application for Set lr indifinet

Applied on 3rd December
Biomatrice on 11th december

3 calls to ukvi no help

No MP involved
Just sent and email to complain team on 14 Jan and today got the email from DX that I will receive card

No email from Home office regarding approval or refund yet

Thanks

bhai86
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 pm
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by bhai86 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:20 am

Hi guys,

My timeline : ILR SET(O)

03/Jan/2019 - Submitted online application.
12/Jan/2019 - Bio-metric at Croydon - Bedford Point
14/Jan/2019 - Received email confirmation of approval
16/Jan/2019 - Received letter in post
18/Jan/2019 - Received my BRP dated 14-Jan-2019


List of documents submitted (All documents scanned and uploaded by myself):
1) Current and old passports (All pages scanned)
2) Declaration signed
3) Life in the UK test pass
4) BRP
5) UK Degree certificate
6) Recent 1 month payslip
7) 3 months bank statement (printed in branch and stamped)
8 ) Holidays and absence letter from current and previous 2 employers
9) Current employer letter with full details of visa, SoC code, CoS number, "foreseeable future" etc.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Post Reply
cron