Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Looks like your local MP has more power as I still have not been able to get through the home office firewall to reach anyone at the casework team. I have contacts of my local MP's case workers so I can talk to them directly. They are very helpful but the only thing they can do is to call the "UKVI's MPs team", which is close but still no direct interaction with the UKVI casework team.

From what has happened to other people in this thread, I thought UKVI would start looking on our case once our complaint letters or MP's letters reach UKVI (after the 20 days turnaround time), but looks like this conclusion doesn't apply anymore as you wrote to them on 2nd Jan. Really bad news!

I have a similar situation as you - due to travel on Feb. Fortunately I didn't book anything for the last Xmas. Many people's Xmas holidays were ruined because of UKVI's fraud selling.

I will look on how to raise a Judicial review or complaint to Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. These may take long time and do not work, though.


momozz wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:21 am
Hi Timothy

I enrolled on 5 Dec, so 7 weeks for me now. The case worker emailed me after my MP send out an email to HO. His email went out on 13th Jan, and I received the letter about my delay on 15th.

Before that I have escalated three times, and received three generic email on it's going to be 6 month blablabla.

I think maybe there is another team doing the verification of documents, and the case worker need to know if the documents are genuine before she can make decision. But I agree with you, two month should be enough for them to verify everything. If this is standard process for every applicant, why would it take longer time to check on my documents compare to others in the same situation? Doesn't make sense.

I have no idea what to do now.. I wrote an complaint to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on 2nd Jan, but havent heard anything back yet. And my MP hasn't replied.

I hope all our waiting could end soon :( I was looking forward to go home for new year in February, probably not going to happen now.

Momozz
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm
Hi mate,

When did you enrolled your biometrics?

I haven't got any luck to get through the casework team and actually have a reply from a real caseworker. All replies I got so far are from robotics saying the same thing. What have you done to get your caseworker emailed you directly?

It is almost 2 months for me now, whatever check they wanted to do should have been completed (if it is really the case). So I don't believe they are really doing any check, they just put cases require additional checks to the 6months queue...

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi mate,

We are on the same timeline since 28 Nov.

I am sure your local MP would reply to you, the slower they are, the more power they have (hopefully). BTW, you need to mention your address when writing to them.

Yeah, by the end of Dec, now by the end of Jan, maybe by the end of Feb - UKVI is a real hopeless department..
madihaali_304 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am
Hi momozz and Timothy,

I feel your pain as I’m in the same position. The fact that they charge applicants for a super priority service yet two months later they email you saying they haven’t completed all their checks on the application is beyond ridiculous.

I’ve been waiting since 28th Nov and am yet to hear back from a case worker. I’ve received the generic email about the application still being under process and that they expect to make a decision within 6 months twice now – once on the 19th Nov and then again yesterday on the 21st so that looks like a standard monthly system update being sent out on all applications showing as ‘pending decision’ at their end.

I wrote to my MP and complained to the HO email address; both on Thursday 17th Jan and am yet to hear back from either of them. This is honestly the most frustrated I think I’ve ever been in life. I really do hope that the misery ends for us all soon in that we get our decisions before the end of the month, somehow…

madihaali_304
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:48 pm

We are on the same timeline indeed.

I did include my full address as someone mentioned that I might not get a response without that information as I suppose they need to verify that I really do live in their constituency which is fair enough so fingers crossed I hear back from him/his team at some point.

End of Jan is now fast approaching so I'm not going to hold my breath but literally don't know what else to say at this point!

Ritchie12
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Ritchie12 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:17 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 pm
Alhumdulilah. Cant thank Allah enough and people here who guided well. I got my ilr today

Online app submitted 7th jan
Biometric done 21st jan
Decision email received 12.15 with 24hrs service standard

I wish all other who are waiting. Time to move into british citizenship thread

At cr001 can i apply for naturalisation next week as im married to bc
Nice one. I'm happy for you dilse4srk. We are due in on Friday so hopefully we get ours by Monday.

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:37 pm

I sent the complain email last week but by mistake I sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk (border force)
instead of complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (home office).
Just checking if the others have sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk?

Thanks

Saninsts
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:50 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Saninsts » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 pm

The UKVI service is just pathetic. Today I contacted reminding them I did not receive the phone call as was told on my last contact two weeks ago, on which they told I have been sent email before ( I said its generic, nothing specific to my application) and they further said nothing more can be done than just wait. Now it's 1.5 months of waiting and still counting...

Timothy Tao
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Contact:
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Both would work.

complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk is expiring ~ May 2019. Government emails are gradually removing the redundant "gsi".

You can forward your complaint to the gsi address to be safe.

preet8899 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:37 pm
I sent the complain email last week but by mistake I sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk (border force)
instead of complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (home office).
Just checking if the others have sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk?

Thanks

Meowth
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:03 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Meowth » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:08 am

Hey first post here. I'd like to give people some hope!

Application submitted: online new service Super priority 04/01/2019
Application type: tier 4 switch to FLR M
Attended sopra steria appointment 17/01/2019
Received email that application has been granted 18/01/2019
Received BRP and decision letter 22/01/2019

kemi2330
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kemi2330 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am

Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 62061
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 am

kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?
You should not travel out of the UK as it will likely cause your ilr application to be withdraw. This is clearly mentioned in the online process or emails.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kemi2330
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kemi2330 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 am
kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?
You should not travel out of the UK as it will likely cause your ilr application to be withdraw. This is clearly mentioned in the online process or emails.
So i'll have to undergo the painfull wait ...

emerge123
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by emerge123 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 am

I am one of the November cases and I have update to share.

Application submitted online : 19 November, 2018
Biometrics done : 29th November, 2018 at Croydon centre
A lot of escalations to UKVI helpline : No useful response
An email to MP : Mid December
First answer to email from MP to get authorisation form signed from me so that they can contact UKVI on my behalf: 8th January, 2019
Email with approval from a firstname.lastname@homeoffice email ID : 19th January, 2019
BRP received: 23rd January, 2019

Date of issue on the card : 19/01/2019, Valid until 31/12/2024

I hope those who are waiting since long get a response soon.

madihaali_304
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 am

emerge123 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 am
I am one of the November cases and I have update to share.

Application submitted online : 19 November, 2018
Biometrics done : 29th November, 2018 at Croydon centre
A lot of escalations to UKVI helpline : No useful response
An email to MP : Mid December
First answer to email from MP to get authorisation form signed from me so that they can contact UKVI on my behalf: 8th January, 2019
Email with approval from a firstname.lastname@homeoffice email ID : 19th January, 2019
BRP received: 23rd January, 2019

Date of issue on the card : 19/01/2019, Valid until 31/12/2024

I hope those who are waiting since long get a response soon.
Many congratulations!

momozz
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:49 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:54 am

Oh my! You can't even go travel with a valid Tier 2 visa while the new application is pending??? That doesn't make sense at all..What if the business request you to travel?? That's just wrong! :x
kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:42 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 am
kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?
You should not travel out of the UK as it will likely cause your ilr application to be withdraw. This is clearly mentioned in the online process or emails.
So i'll have to undergo the painfull wait ...

momozz
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:49 pm
China

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:56 am

That's probably a better place to send to because I sent mine to gsi, and havent heard anything back :P
preet8899 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:37 pm
I sent the complain email last week but by mistake I sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk (border force)
instead of complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (home office).
Just checking if the others have sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk?

Thanks

kemi2330
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kemi2330 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:43 am

@momzz yes that is ridiculous, You have a valid visa but you are not allowed to travel just in case of application being in process. On my part I havent done anything wrong, other than going for super priority service.
momozz wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:54 am
Oh my! You can't even go travel with a valid Tier 2 visa while the new application is pending??? That doesn't make sense at all..What if the business request you to travel?? That's just wrong! :x
kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:42 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 am
kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?
You should not travel out of the UK as it will likely cause your ilr application to be withdraw. This is clearly mentioned in the online process or emails.
So i'll have to undergo the painfull wait ...

Saninsts
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:50 pm
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Saninsts » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:33 pm

kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?
The generic reply from UKVI for most of us who opted super priority service till date was that they aim to complete within 24hours but it seems from your experience they now aim to complete in 6 months which is concern means no time limit.

kemi2330
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kemi2330 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:33 pm
kemi2330 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my story!!!

submitted application online: 30th november
Biometric submitted at croydon office : 14 th december
1st generic email you application is under process : 19th december
1st escalation over phone: UKVI escalation case id email 27th dec
2nd generci email , We will try to make decision within 24 hours but in somecases we can't.. : 28th dec
2nd escalation over phone jan 2nd : no email
3rd escalation over phone jan 9th : no email
Escalation with MP on jan 10 th : Email reply from MP on jan 15th UKVI has said my application isn't straight forward.( as far as i'm concerned it is straig forward student visa -> PSW -> Tier 2 ( Changed two companies) -> SET (o) ILR
Escalation with MP on jan 15th: Explaning my application is not straig forward and if i can travel to home.

Reply from MP on jan 16th : UKVI suggested not to travel whilst apllication is in process

3rd generic email 21st jan UKVI: You apllication is under process and we aim to make decision within 6 months.

It has been a long wait. So my question is, I have a valid tier 2 visa until dec 2019. I have my passport and BRP card ( Tier 2) with me. Is it okay to travel though my ILR decision is still pending?
The generic reply from UKVI for most of us who opted super priority service till date was that they aim to complete within 24hours but it seems from your experience they now aim to complete in 6 months which is concern means no time limit.
There are tow kinds of email that I have received one from UKVI contact center which would read "Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

Another with subject Home Office application from UK visa's and immigration whihc reads "We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application. "

I have got couple of Home office application email and UKVI email

preet8899
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Both the emails are generic as many of us have received the same a couple of times.

epitutor
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 11:42 am

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by epitutor » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello all,

I got by ILR approved on 5th Jan- used super-priority service and got decision within 24 hours.

Got letter confirming approval in 3 days.

However no BRP yet. Filled in a form on their website 3 days ago--got another mail saying NI number and Case number is needed. Rest of the info I had already given!

Are others experiencing delays in BRP as well?

HD

Post Reply
cron